Yellow | 309 Will Be Losing Alot Of Job

No I don`t think anybody from our barn(313) will be going to the Heights.Something about endtailing into a layoff that leaves a lot of guys uninterested.

I think most of 313freight is going to start heading your way 309 starting tonite 6/21 some guys are not showing up for work our stop line was mt when i left work today you all enjoy the wisconsin freight and take care of our custmers maybe in the future well get it back what you think of that

I feel bad for you guys at 313 good luck,,,
we can use the freight snake eyes we are running at about 75 percent. the tonnage is expected to be from 14 to 19 million a period
that puts us back to where we where last
september thru december.... we hit 40 million in a week the place falls apart you can put 200 people on each dock and it will still fall apart... so where does it go , they opened 318 and southbend thought we where going down then this group of managers here(mostly all new) took this and turned it around by bolinbrook and south bend taking freight out we had room to grow i hope that is something that might happen to the 313..
and your P&d KIcks major BUtt

you are kidding when you say this group of managers turned this around right?
if you have not caught my sense of humor it does run on the sarcastic side Lol but i am going to say our new terminal manager and 2 new dock managers have gave it a good run(previous dock manager was a big mistake ask Snake eyes)
but not without the rest of us letting them have the chance.....:smilie_132:

Not trying to burst any bubbles, but during one of the meetings Dan M. (VP of region) held, a manager he brought along from MN mentioned the consolidation that is gonna take place in the Fox cities in WI. Dan M. stopped him in mid statement and "denied" anything was inevitable. That fella never spoke during any other meeting.
Now we have heard the rumors of this for quite some time, and have heard that they can make that run to Ohio.
So I think this change, at least for most of the freight will be short lived.

313 road drivers do alot of talking. consolidation of all the little terminals to make 1 big one + less handling of freight.

The next change I foresee our west coast freight bypassing 309 and going somewhere like Missouri. That really doesn't leave much left for 309