Yellow | 681/653 Thread

Doorknocker from all your brother teamsters good luck with the new job. I hope your next company loves you like Jack loves Yellow, which by the way no longer exists. -----------------------------------
that's only when he screws up, that he spells one word right.....

doorknocker tell them u know me & it will be orl & jax for u. give 150 %. to d-racer, devil, g-man & rico i am now making up lay-off list on slab. better be good or SANTA wont come. i guess u 4 graduated from state-pen i mean penn-state. tks

doorknocker tell them u know me & it will be orl & jax for u. give 150 %. to d-racer, devil, g-man & rico i am now making up lay-off list on slab. better be good or SANTA wont come. i guess u 4 graduated from state-pen i mean penn-state. tks

First of all I don't know you, so don't flatter yourself. I hate to say this but you need to put the weed down, there is no santa claus. You are a perfect example of Dispatchers in the Y.R.C family. Thats why they are shutting down.

Jack you really are an arrogant SOB no one gets a bid run based on knowing you. I'm not from PA and Santa stopped coming to my house back in Feb when your Favorite Company took 10% of my pay.

Called 681 at 7am today to see if they had P&D work today. After being xferd 2 times a Super got on the line and said that the Driver Super was on vacation. He told me that hes got work and he needed men today but couldnt call anyone in because he needed to get approval to do that. Some things just never change. Wait till its to late and then they cant get anyone. This is business as usual. This place is doomed.

mr devilfan i think u crossed the line with SOB my mother of 91 just died, my father died at age 65. im surprised mods let people say things like this. pls dont teach that to ur daughter she already has a hard enuf life to live thru in her life. tks & have a great day. ps- i didnt tell knocker he knew me or i knew him. get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks vwaggs we have complained about Jack's threats and he was NOT deleted but I call him one name and I get deleted. Consistency is a beautiful thing.

Thanks vwaggs we have complained about Jack's threats and he was NOT deleted but I call him one name and I get deleted. Consistency is a beautiful thing.

It all depends on what you say. For example I could take this as calling out a Mod in a public forum. However I think that would be to harsh. Other Mods in other forums might not think it harsh to punish at all. I don't rely on popularity determining what I do.

mr waggs i am going to solve ur problem i will not post on this website again for whatever reason a sup or dispatcher is thought of nothing on here. u going to miss us when we r gone. im going to VEGAS, what happens there stays there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tks

mr waggs i am going to solve ur problem i will not post on this website again for whatever reason a sup or dispatcher is thought of nothing on here. u going to miss us when we r gone. im going to VEGAS, what happens there stays there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tks

Jack, Don't ever think you were a problem to me. You are a regular guy, trying to voice his opinions. Its unfortunate you aren't happy with your experience in the YRC forum. I try to make it as nice, fair and balanced as I can for everyone. That doesn't always mean I'll accomplish that. Ultimately you have to decide whether the experience you are getting makes it worth your posting here. If you choose to not post for a while and come back, choose to post only in the General forums, choose to just read and not post or choose to not come back, remember your slate is clean w/me. I'm sorry if we lose you as a member.

Called 681 at 7am today to see if they had P&D work today. After being xferd 2 times a Super got on the line and said that the Driver Super was on vacation. He told me that hes got work and he needed men today but couldnt call anyone in because he needed to get approval to do that. Some things just never change. Wait till its to late and then they cant get anyone. This is business as usual. This place is doomed.

Lets just hope that managment doesn't move with employees to 653 . God help us .

I agree

Lets just hope that managment doesn't move with employees to 653 . God help us .

Let them go as they have let our freight go!!! 681 management is bad for trucking, we will all be better off without them, but as we all know, the worst always stays, unfortunately..

ok ....mid week we found out they were laying off 6 more from the dock . but 10 hours daily . yesterday in preshift it was said " sorry to start of with bad news but you are forced 2 over but at least its busy and things seem to be picking up !!! b4 we left at 7:30 this morning they started call men to the office and added more to lay off . any1 know how many or what # they stopped at ???.
what a bunch of rotten b******s we work for !!!

ok ....mid week we found out they were laying off 6 more from the dock . but 10 hours daily . yesterday in preshift it was said " sorry to start of with bad news but you are forced 2 over but at least its busy and things seem to be picking up !!! b4 we left at 7:30 this morning they started call men to the office and added more to lay off . any1 know how many or what # they stopped at ???.
what a bunch of rotten b******s we work for !!!

Hell if you blame the company, You might as well go ahead and blame the union as well... since they are just as much as fault for allowing the company to do it......Never heard of such ::shit::, Half the work force on lay-off the other half working 60 to 70 hours a week........The company lies to you and the union does as well... I say F**K them both!!

overtime

Why did the Carolina conference allow the company not to have the overtime provision to get layed-off men back to work.Everywhere else we have that provision and in this past NMFA it became national.Somebody needs to find out why its not in ya'lls,