Yellow | 681/653 Thread

mr doorknocker, mr g-man u both will eat ur words. these kind of attitudes has really hurt trucking. tks

Mr.Jack--f,
You must be new to this or a superviser putting your nose where it doesn't belong. Listen carefully o.k, Here it comes, are you listening? BIll ZOLLARS, JAMES HOFFA and every other big official have destroyed the union trucking companies. There is no hope for a fair days work for a fair days pay job anymore, Give it up. They are going to take everything they want from you, infact they just did. So while you are chewing on your words remeber what i said when it comes back up on you. I had a great hope for this company and I as well as mr.G man worked our a$$es off for years and years. They will not allow us to care anymore. I would love to have a little pride in my job, They won't let me. SO i say F them and there we will save the company by taking your pension and your hourly wages. They F you around every corner. Wake up -------------. Unless thats what you are worth, I know me and Gmans time is worth alot more than what they are giving us.

9 of the 14 called back last week were laid off today.. How nice to be back for 5 days then out the door again, the revolving door that is, THE 653 dock.

9 of the 14 called back last week were laid off today.. How nice to be back for 5 days then out the door again, the revolving door that is, THE 653 dock.

How about that Jack smile and be happy while we lay you off one week bring you back the next and then surprise surprise laid off again. There's your great Company for you.

And some jerk i mean jack said my bad attitude isn't good for Y.R.C. Go figure I had a feeling he was a stupervisor sticking his retarded nose in a place it didn't belong.

mr knocker i am retired dispatcher 19 85-02. i worked in cnc & i loved my company & still do. i love union & still do. i know ur hatemonger buddies & i wud have hated to work at 120 whereever that is. we had from 10-25 lcp drivers come down daily, nicest u ever met. the water must be bad at 120. chill brother tks

mr knocker i am retired dispatcher 19 85-02. i worked in cnc & i loved my company & still do. i love union & still do. i know ur hatemonger buddies & i wud have hated to work at 120 whereever that is. we had from 10-25 lcp drivers come down daily, nicest u ever met. the water must be bad at 120. chill brother tks

You must have been the greatest dispatcher:biglaugh: azzzhole

You must have been the greatest dispatcher:biglaugh: azzzhole

He didn't say anything nasty to you so why are you acting like some kind of jerk with your ignorant smarta** response?

--------------deleted for rules violation------------

Jack, you really need to stay off this thread....I don't know how many times you can be asked.....keep your love to yourself, you're WAY outnumbered here.....Rico, I'd like to know what kind of bull$hit games this facility thinks they're playing with peoples lives.....one week you lay them off, the next week you bring them back, then the next week you lay them off, then they go work at 681, then a week later they come back and get laid off......WHO THE HELL IS RUNNING THIS SHIP?????? and they preach they're doing all this to SAVE this company? After 20 years of thisshit I almost hope they close the doors....doorknocker, I almost envy you moving on, it's probably the best move you'll ever make...I could go on and on, but I'll stop myself.....:ranting2: g-man

G, It seems that the Buffett man is steering this ship and the only thing he sees is FOOD! It appears that he gets off on abuse of POWER and he will go down soon , we can only hope!!! Rico

Mr. Jack,

Water is pretty good its the air thats bad to muchshit. And Yeah what g-man said. You love this company I love my wife, You love this union, I love my children. When they take from me they take from my family. So you go on loving this company and union, Let see if you get any love back, Ya know the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. I can only hope that Zollars and co. and Jimmy Hoffa JR, will one day eat out of a garbage can.

mr knocker will pass on to ex-fellow dispatchers ur feelings about YRC & dispatchers how u feel. mr g-man when u pay my bills i will let u tell me what i can do & where i can go. have a greaaaaat day. tks

mr knocker will pass on to ex-fellow dispatchers ur feelings about YRC & dispatchers how u feel. mr g-man when u pay my bills i will let u tell me what i can do & where i can go. have a greaaaaat day. tks

think u jack fur yur wurds of wizdom, yur the best! if yur retared frum yrc, and colectin a penshun, mayebe i am paying yur bills somehow.....u have a greaaaat day. tks....g

think u jack fur yur wurds of wizdom, yur the best! if yur retared frum yrc, and colectin a penshun, mayebe i am paying yur bills somehow.....u have a greaaaat day. tks....g

G-Man , now that is funny. You must have taken an edumacation course down here. When in rome speak as the romans do.

good news at last!!!! talking to source appx 11am & that source just came out of conf call with area VP. he was very optimistic. "we will make it". also was told 21 road drivers to be called back. maybe there is light at end of tunnel. tks

you were right on the money jack, they recalled 21 drivers last night,

I got called back last night. I am going to Fire YRC, I think I gave them enough chances. If I worked like they ran a business I would have been fired years ago, but I am happy to say I got to fire them.

Doorknocker from all your brother teamsters good luck with the new job. I hope your next company loves you like Jack loves Yellow, which by the way no longer exists. The Gastonia schools must be so proud of how well Jack is doing after all these years of Special Education classes. He almost gets one word per sentence spelled right.