Yellow | 89 days

Fyi .... I worked at FedEx ground for a while..... I paid 150 dollars a week for insurance... now I technically worked for a contractor.

By the way... the insurance was useless.... very high deductible

Fyi .... I worked at FedEx ground for a while..... I paid 150 dollars a week for insurance... now I technically worked for a contractor.

I was talking about Fed-X Freight. I think I made that clear, but could be wrong.

till the contract runs out. lets keep this post on topic and post only official updates about the contract and any information thats 100% legit about proposals and other changes that may or may not come about in our new contract. happy new year
Didn't take long for this thread to be ****ed up

I no at 324 they don't post nothing about how much they put into health and welfare. They use to when it was Yellow. They would have a paper with everybody's name on it showing how much the company put in for each person every month. I'm just wandering if they are really putting any money in the welfare part.

I no at 324 they don't post nothing about how much they put into health and welfare. They use to when it was Yellow. They would have a paper with everybody's name on it showing how much the company put in for each person every month. I'm just wandering if they are really putting any money in the welfare part.

That's exactly the kind of document I was referring to earlier and it's where I got my information about how much was being contributed to Health and Welfare. I do make every effort to post credible information regardless of who may not like it.

The reality is, there will be a a plethora of threads on this subject, and none of them will be relevant for at least another 30 days, if not more.

Absolutely correct! Also there has been a thread for a while with a "sticky" at the top entitled "YRCW-TNFINC Contract Negotiations Update 12-21-18". Seems like that would be the appropriate place for contract info.

The deductible is real money, that is seldom taken into consideration when factoring total compensation. If memory serves, that family deductible is around $4000 a year at FedEx Freight.Ours in Milwaukee is $ 600, big difference. Maybe add additional $ 70 additional cost per week ,on top the premium costs of health, dental,vision, disability paid weekly.

Also, in regards to the pension, YRC is presently contributing around $ 106 a week into our pension, that's Central states fund. ($5500 a year).Yes , this is 25% of what they were paying, but keep in mind, weather or not we our benefitting from this contribution, it is money that is payed regardless of anything we do, other than come to work, unlike a 401k which requires participation from the employee to receive a match, most of the time.

That's exactly the kind of document I was referring to earlier and it's where I got my information about how much was being contributed to Health and Welfare. I do make every effort to post credible information regardless of who may not like it.
Ya I have not seen one In 324 Linehaul since the merge. I kind of forgot about those pages. I got way to many years left before I may retire. But I no their paying my insurance cause my family uses it quite a bit. Never seen no cobra papers in the mail.

The deductible is real money, that is seldom taken into consideration when factoring total compensation. If memory serves, that family deductible is around $4000 a year at FedEx Freight.Ours in Milwaukee is $ 600, big difference. Maybe add additional $ 70 additional cost per week ,on top the premium costs of health, dental,vision, disability paid weekly.

Also, in regards to the pension, YRC is presently contributing around $ 106 a week into our pension, that's Central states fund. ($5500 a year).Yes , this is 25% of what they were paying, but keep in mind, weather or not we our benefitting from this contribution, it is money that is payed regardless of anything we do, other than come to work, unlike a 401k which requires participation from the employee to receive a match, most of the time.

For me at ground.... $5000 dollars per person in my family..... could not afford to use it. But we had to have it. Or be fined for not having it.

For me at ground.... $5000 dollars per person in my family..... could not afford to use it. But we had to have it. Or be fined for not having it.
Obamacare "if you like your plan you can keep your plan if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" Obama will go down in history as the greatest conman of all time born in Kenya fake birth certificate won't release records showing he was a foreign student then agents purge every library with old newspapers with Kenyan born Obama runs for Senate. I can't vote for either party.

YRC pays roughly $372.00 a week per employee in central states for just your health insurance. Any questions on that you can call CS Heath and welfare in Des Plaines Illinois and ask them.