Yellow | 89 days

The reality is, there will be a a plethora of threads on this subject, and none of them will be relevant for at least another 30 days, if not more.
None of it will be relevant until April 2nd. People will vote more to save what they have. I know alot say they will vote no. But I don't believe that they will cut their own throats and go on unemployment. Alot of dock with no cdl. Backup.
Sorry.
:off topic:
(p. s. I had four surgeries over the last five years. Mostly in a 3 month period. 3 of em.. That was well over 2 big bills. And another 70 grand for the fourth. I got my health insurance paid for.)

Last edited:
Where did you loose 100,000k .It was a concession.You can’t loose what you don’t have.:17::biglaugh::crybaby::duh::hissyfit::hysterical::regretful: (Your thinking is all Wong )
NO ,I was at 100% pay pre-yellow pig and now at 85% pay , so YES I did lose $100-K the past 10 years , call what you what but that -15% weekly stayed in the Yellow Cayman Island piggy back & not mine .........................:censored::cuss::bananag::36::chairshot::hyper:

NO ,I was at 100% pay pre-yellow pig and now at 85% pay , so YES I did lose $100-K the past 10 years , call what you what but that -15% weekly stayed in the Yellow Cayman Island piggy back & not mine .........................
If you wanted it soooooooooo much, and considered it yours- why did you voluntarily stay and let them "rob" you??? They started talking about it in 09, and I quit.

NO ,I was at 100% pay pre-yellow pig and now at 85% pay , so YES I did lose $100-K the past 10 years , call what you what but that -15% weekly stayed in the Yellow Cayman Island piggy back & not mine .........................:censored::cuss::bananag::36::chairshot::hyper:
pre-yellow pig??? You sound like a stock broker now partner....

If you wanted it soooooooooo much, and considered it yours- why did you voluntarily stay and let them "rob" you??? They started talking about it in 09, and I quit.
My question would be if you quit in 2009 why are you still here “arguing” your point?

My question would be if you quit in 2009 why are you still here “arguing” your point?
It's a hobby. (And. Entertainment, listening to the miserable gripers). I got on here in 1999 because of Preston. Then it was only Jeff, KK, mud, and me. This became my home board when Yellow bought Preston and shut us down
As Jeff's board says- if you want to know what's going on!... I'm not retired yet, so I follow the CSPF news.

I know many friends of mine that had to stay for the pension (not old enough then), or family members needed insurance.

If you are FAKE- why are YOU here???

It's a hobby. I got on here in 1999 because of Preston. Then it was only Jeff, KK, mud, and me. This became my home board when Yellow bought Preston and shut us down
As Jeff's board says- if you want to know what's going on!... I'm not retired yet, so I follow the CSPF news.

I know many friends of mine that had to stay for the pension (not old enough then), or family members needed insurance.

If you are FAKE- why are YOU here???
It’s just a “name” and I just asked you a simple question. Don’t get your panties in a bunch.