ABF | ABF Attacks Pensions?

atCOwZi.jpg

tehmg5m.jpg

Came across this....

I don't need to get anything off my chest, I'm here to educate how ABF is attacking my pension not listen to stupid debate rants
Your absolutely a troll! Go back to the last contract debate and your a company man. Now you act like your so tuff. TROLLIN 62

Hey, so, I missed this whole to-do throwing my back out over the weekend doing yard work.

My bottom line is that if you sell out your New England brothers and sisters for a week's vacation and...what was it, a 40-cent per year raise...you're a :shit:ty person.

And while you're smiling and voting yes on this NONSENSE contract offer, just know that you're next. And when it's your turn in the barrel, maybe it won't affect your brothers and sisters from other regions so much, and they'll sell YOU out for 40 measily cents and the RETURN of a week's vacation that shouldn't have been taken in the FIRST place.

You've restored my hope for this thread.
Not going to happen on this thread.

If you got something to say... how about just coming out and say it instead of being a smart ass about it! Just get it off your chest.

You do know that we have a thread just for that... don't you? But no... you just want to be a smart ass about it and add to the trash talk. Now that doesn't make you any better than anyone else... does it?

And if this upsets you...tough... how about replying to me over on the "Get it Off Your Chest Thread" instead of just trashing it more with these two posts like you just did. I have some news for you... you may think you're better than everyone else but these two posts of yours just go to prove that you aren't.

Or... just go back to your forum while we continue cleaning up ours because your smart ass comments are just adding to the clutter. You may think that you're being cute but you're nothing but a wise ass.

How's that for restoring your hope? Didn't quite have the desired outcome you were hoping for... did it?

If you got something to say... how about just coming out and say it instead of being a smart ass about it! Just get it off your chest.

You do know that we have a thread just for that... don't you? But no... you just want to be a smart ass about it and add to the trash talk. Now that doesn't make you any better than anyone else... does it?

And if this upsets you...tough... how about replying to me over on the "Get it Off Your Chest Thread" instead of just trashing it more with these two posts like you just did. I have some news for you... you may think you're better than everyone else but these two posts of yours just go to prove that you aren't.

Or... just go back to your forum while we continue cleaning up ours because your smart ass comments are just adding to the clutter. You may think that you're being cute but you're nothing but a wise ass.

How's that for restoring your hope? Didn't quite have the desired outcome you were hoping for... did it?
You've restored my hope for this thread. Lol

You have NO idea who reported you, only the Mods know....I do, and it was more than one.....LOL

There's two buttons on here that I never have and will never use... the ignore and report buttons. IMO... there's no need when you have the reply and quote buttons always available. That is... unless one has been accustomed to letting others solve their problems... me... I'm just used to solving my own.