Yellow | ABF might just be our saving grace

Lol!! From a bunch of yes men? I think not. You wanna be teamsters should be made an example of.

It's a shame that you have nothing to contribute to this discussion. I suppose we'll just have to enjoy your optomistic, can do attitude.

What about a different plan altogether?....I got 20 years in & 20+ to go I don't want to work until I die....

Defined benefit plans (pension funds) everywhere are experiencing rough times these days, some worse than others. The pension funds depend on investments with a decent return in order to stay on the plus side of the ledger. With the economy's malaise and interest rates at an all time low it's hard for the funds to generate return on investments which will sustain payouts. Just a fact of life in this crummy world wide economy.

What about a different plan altogether?....I got 20 years in & 20+ to go I don't want to work until I die....

You already have a premium pension plan. There is none better to be had..
so you can live the good life when you're 65. The funds will be sucking air for at least a decade they say. CSPF fluctuates with the highs and lows of the stock market
Ms McReynolds is the CEO. It's her fiduciary duty to find other ways to reduce high cost and improve the stock. She is wasting her time pleading her case with the Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor and Pensions. Bailing out the teamster pensions are not obligations of the U.S. government

If you are trying to be the YRCF answer to Docker, you'll need to become much more articulate. But I'm prepared to tolerate your complete lack of eloquence. But PLEASE try to include a couple of FACTS from time to time.

Now that sounds like a compliment to Docker if I ever heard one!

Mostly I disagree with Dockers conclusions. And I think he's unnessaceraly provacotive. He is however very capable of clearly and intelligently expressing himself.

Mostly I disagree with Dockers conclusions. And I think he's unnessaceraly provacotive. He is however very capable of clearly and intelligently expressing himself.

al, Docker is the ABF forum chief prostituting attorney so when he says answer the question you better answer or he'll hold you in contempt. He's contemptible

al, Docker is the ABF forum chief prostituting attorney so when he says answer the question you better answer or he'll hold you in contempt. He's contemptible

He's judge, jury, and executioner! Sometimes it appears he holds everyone except Muler in contempt.

He is a vicious guard dog ready to rip apart any intruder in his territory.

It's a shame that you have nothing to contribute to this discussion. I suppose we'll just have to enjoy your optomistic, can do attitude.

Your such a big girl now!! I'm proud of you :)

YRC was and is relying on a strong economic recovery to stop the rectal bleeding which hasn't happened yet. But being a pessimist a strong economic return won't happen with another four years of Obama. If it ever does happen 100% wage return is possible sometime down the road by the year 2020 or so. The pension is another question. Our cousins at ABF may pair up with us at some point
I can't believe you work for a union outfit. All this stuff that is going on with the Economy just happen in the last 4 yrs and had nothing to do with the great George W Bush.