ABF | ABF Strike Vote: Hoffa Slaps Freight Teamsters Again!

and its old dogs like u that refuse to learn new tricks that give our union a bad name :ranting2:
Im 43 not that old, just wise to the game. The same cant be said for you & your partner.....As for giving the union a bad name they do a good job at that without my help....FOOL....

Good Grief!,....Are you back again, Rollin62?...I though you promised to stay away and let the adults have a conversation,.....and here you are again,...metaphysically "peeing" on the floor like a four-year-old to get attention from the adults.... Let's see now,....according to you, you just left "employment" from Conway, and are just now working your first Teamster job ever,....that is, if you are to be believed.....And ,...Lo and Behold! It seems you are an expert in how things are conducted on a Union dock,...in fact , you are an authority in how things used to be on a Union dock, and why the Union has screwed things up for honest businessmen merely trying to make a profit and get some work out of those brutish, stinky, lazy dock workers. Did someone transplant the brain of a 40 year Labor manager into your head, whilst you were on medication, or were you always so breathtakingly opinionated on subjects you know nothing about ?.... I bet you were so precocious as a child, your parents had to restrain themselves from smothering you with a pillow while you slept the sleep of the blissfully ignorant. Of course, you aren't so dense as to realize many of us here think you've lied about leaving Conway, lied about being a truck driver, lied about NOT being management, lied about working for ABF,....in fact,....lied about pretty much everything on here that doesn't get attention for yourself in an ignorant and insulting way. Lying in such a casual way shows a complete lack of respect for the people here,....Once again,....you're laughing at us dummies, because you're "so much smarter" than us, right? Because, otherwise, ...you would be posting reasonable, sober, and insightful posts based on your experience with ABF,....which is practically negligible,.......AND,...so should your posts be! If you want to maintain the farce that you are a "new" employee here, well then maybe you should adopt the code of new employees everywhere else,....which is "Shut up, sit down, learn,....AND DON"T OPEN YOUR MOUTH UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT. "............Unless, of course,...you're pretending and lying to us about who you are,.....then carry on and make your obtuse and inflammatory ignorant remarks. You really aren't fooling anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go again,
It's all about me me me with u drones. We're compensated to the be the best. Do you honestly believe not getting off a forklift to throw some cardboard is being efficient or lazy? Were gonna strike over this? Really? This whole time I thought teamsters were the hardest working employees In the industry since they were the highest paid. I guess my elders lied to me. I don't care what you say, you can't argue with me about this forklift bid unless everyone is in wheelchairs

Hi, Rollin62,.....My name is Tom Nacey Jr. I'm the steward at Greensburg, Pa. 310 terminal. I'm the tall guy with the grey hair and the sour expression. I'm pretty easy to locate, and I don't mind telling anyone who I am because I'm not lying to anyone. .....And you?

Hi, Rollin62,.....My name is Tom Nacey Jr. I'm the steward at Greensburg, Pa. 310 terminal. I'm the tall guy with the grey hair and the sour expression. I'm pretty easy to locate, and I don't mind telling anyone who I am because I'm not lying to anyone. .....And you?
I know who you are. I work with about 5 to 10 guys just like you every day. I never want to be like your type. Your ideas toxic and an embarrassment to our union. Hoffa agrees

I know who you are. I work with about 5 to 10 guys just like you every day. I never want to be like your type. Your ideas toxic and an embarrassment to our union. Hoffa agrees
Then I suggest you find different employment, you will not be the most liked at your barn. A little advice for you don't sign up for the show survivor because I don't see you making it off the boat....

Then I suggest you find different employment, you will not be the most liked at your barn. A little advice for you don't sign up for the show survivor because I don't see you making it off the boat....
Survivor? More like jackass with people like you

I see......I thought that if we were actually going to have a honest conversation, we should start out honestly,....you should know who I really am, and I had hoped for honest disclosure from you. If you'd done so, my estimation of you would've risen......as it is, I'm sorry to say,...you didn't surprise me, nor did you disappoint me. Anything you say on here, now, will be tainted by the accusations I made, and that you do not have the courage to answer. You are officially, now, a sideshow, a nonentity.....your voice isn't quite valid for us here. Don't forget to Google the heck out of my name...........I'm too old to care about a reputation, and too idealistic to lie to hide it........

hoffa needs to slap these teamsters in the face. They're gonna ruin it for all of us over a bid forklift
Somebody needs to slap that paper bag off your face troll!! Go back to the Conway board, everybody knows that's where you work.

Good Grief!,....Are you back again, Rollin62?...I though you promised to stay away and let the adults have a conversation,.....and here you are again,...metaphysically "peeing" on the floor like a four-year-old to get attention from the adults.... Let's see now,....according to you, you just left "employment" from Conway, and are just now working your first Teamster job ever,....that is, if you are to be believed.....And ,...Lo and Behold! It seems you are an expert in how things are conducted on a Union dock,...in fact , you are an authority in how things used to be on a Union dock, and why the Union has screwed things up for honest businessmen merely trying to make a profit and get some work out of those brutish, stinky, lazy dock workers. Did someone transplant the brain of a 40 year Labor manager into your head, whilst you were on medication, or were you always so breathtakingly opinionated on subjects you know nothing about ?.... I bet you were so precocious as a child, your parents had to restrain themselves from smothering you with a pillow while you slept the sleep of the blissfully ignorant. Of course, you aren't so dense as to realize many of us here think you've lied about leaving Conway, lied about being a truck driver, lied about NOT being management, lied about working for ABF,....in fact,....lied about pretty much everything on here that doesn't get attention for yourself in an ignorant and insulting way. Lying in such a casual way shows a complete lack of respect for the people here,....Once again,....you're laughing at us dummies, because you're "so much smarter" than us, right? Because, otherwise, ...you would be posting reasonable, sober, and insightful posts based on your experience with ABF,....which is practically negligible,.......AND,...so should your posts be! If you want to maintain the farce that you are a "new" employee here, well then maybe you should adopt the code of new employees everywhere else,....which is "Shut up, sit down, learn,....AND DON"T OPEN YOUR MOUTH UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT. "............Unless, of course,...you're pretending and lying to us about who you are,.....then carry on and make your obtuse and inflammatory ignorant remarks. You really aren't fooling anyone.
Canaryinthemine, great post but it's too much information for a paper bag head to understand.

It would be completely cruel to insinuate that maybe the bag is worn so that important things don't leak out.

oy5w8.jpg

No Brother, it's not....But it seems I still have to do insect control....
Aaaaa yes, it has been quite the summer for the creepy crawlers in our humble abodes. I'm working on my last bag of Diazanon, the forbidden homeowner's friend, which I bought all my local TSC had about ten years ago at the end of the season clearance. Only wish I had bought more Dursban when it got cleared out. Happy hunting.
BTW cats eat most anything...except no second helping on millipedes or stink bugs. Mine loves the **** out of crickets, haven't had one of those in or around the house since I got her.