ABF | ABF-Teamsters Contract Negotiations Update 4-19-13

thats a shame. i for one was interested in another point of view and an intelligent debate that didnt degenerate into name calling and belligerent rhetoric. The way a lot of you all post on here is way too personal. you all know you wouldnt dare speak that way to someones face but on here anonymity saves face, so to speak. So what if a management person posts here? That go4 guy even said he wasnt an employee here, so who are we to disbelieve him? thanks to dave larson and go4gold for some great info.

This really need to be teamsters only.. Way to many management members on here posting..

thats a shame. i for one was interested in another point of view and an intelligent debate that didnt degenerate into name calling and belligerent rhetoric. The way a lot of you all post on here is way too personal. you all know you wouldnt dare speak that way to someones face but on here anonymity saves face, so to speak. So what if a management person posts here? That go4 guy even said he wasnt an employee here, so who are we to disbelieve him? thanks to dave larson and go4gold for some great info.

I am with you Foxman I wish he would have stayed around and posted anyways. He did have some interesting post what short time he was here.

I am with you Foxman I wish he would have stayed around and posted anyways. He did have some interesting post what short time he was here.

No need to, the discussion always goes off topic, and turns into being about me.

I expressed my points and why. Nothing more needs to be said.

I too welcomed his input but have to admit I am leery of his identity. He had a knowledge of ABFS that would make Carl Icahn and George Soros proud. I believe he was management and I enjoy watching them try to fleece us.

Last edited by a moderator:
no need to, the discussion always goes off topic, and turns into being about me.

omg are you serious, do you really think they were talking about you lol you are so funny

omg are you serious, do you really think they were talking about you lol you are so funny

You just proved my point brother.

No need to, the discussion always goes off topic, and turns into being about me.

You have no point as usual. you just like to be the center of attention, you are a legion of your own mind lol

Keep proving my point.

I hate to tell you but they were talking about go4 not you. You need to stop being so paranoid. his posting did not bother me a bit. I do think he is management, but I welcome his post and point of view. He didn't say anything to change my mind yet, but I was interested in what he had to say. Everything is not about you Stoney..............

I hate to tell you but they were talking about go4 not you. You need to stop being so paranoid. his posting did not bother me a bit. I do think he is management, but I welcome his post and point of view. He didn't say anything to change my mind yet, but I was interested in what he had to say. Everything is not about you Stoney..............

You're making it about me now. Honest mistake on my behalf through. How many times was I CALLED management and other names? So yes I admit my mistake.

See how easy that was Papa? Now can you be man and admit your mistakes or lies about me?

You're making it about me now. Honest mistake on my behalf through. How many times was I CALLED management and other names? So yes I admit my mistake.

See how easy that was Papa? Now can you be man and admit your mistakes or lies about me?

yep that was easy and thank you for admitting that. now what exactly do you want me to admit?

yep that was easy and thank you for admitting that. now what exactly do you want me to admit?

Really? Do you tell so many lies, you lose track of them?

Maybe the lie that I said ABF would completely go under and put all 7500 ABF Teamsters on the unemployment line?

Really? Do you tell so many lies, you lose track of them?

Maybe the lie that I said ABF would completely go under and put all 7500 ABF Teamsters on the unemployment line?

You made the reference remember, I made a point. by just taking what you said. I did not lie when it comes to you, no need you do enough all by yourself, now if you call this a lie then you need help.

You made the reference remember, I made a point. by just taking what you said. I did not lie when it comes to you, no need you do enough all by yourself, now if you call this a lie then you need help.

See, you're a POS liar. I was referencing what another member had said. You implied that I was making that claim. I was not, and you know it.

See, you're a POS liar. I was referencing what another member had said. You implied that I was making that claim. I was not, and you know it.

See you are being Stoney again, INSULTS AND NAME CALLING. I just said you made a reference and I made a point with it. I did not lie you did say it even if it was a reference to what another member said Your words, not mine so I think you are the POS LIAR. LOL YOU REALLY DO NEED TO GET OVER YOURSELF

See you are being Stoney again, INSULTS AND NAME CALLING. I just said you made a reference and I made a point with it. I did not lie you did say it even if it was a reference to what another member said Your words, not mine so I think you are the POS LIAR. LOL YOU REALLY DO NEED TO GET OVER YOURSELF

Stoney admit is you are just to easy..... lol You need to take a pill and not be so serious........

Ya, you implied that I made that claim. I didn't, you can't man up and admit your mistake that you know is untrue. So yes you are a POS liar.

Yes I just insulted and called you a name. Not because of your opinion on something, but because you continue to knowingly lie about me.

Ya, you implied that I made that claim. I didn't, you can't man up and admit your mistake that you know is untrue. So yes you are a POS liar.

Yes I judt

I just pointed it out that you said it, and I think I just said that you made a reference when talking to another member, I could really care less what you call me cause I really don't give a dam what you think, you should've remembered that from before, or do you have selective memory? Take a Pill You may want to take the Blue Pill.