ABF | ABF-Teamsters Contract Negotiations Update 4-19-13

Again, putting words in my mouth. How many times have I said I'm thinking of everyone. Just because I don't agree with you, doesn't mean I don't care bout others.

This is the biggest pet peeve I've had with the Teamsters. If you don't walk lock step in line, and buy into the typical line, then you're an anti-labor, knee pad wearing, company butt kissing Measter. No wonder union's have such a negative image.
My biggest pet peeve is when a teamster always gives a managment responce....

Must be off your meds lately, noticeably crankier. Sometimes as the weight of the truth starts adding-up it gets to be too much to bear. Maybe a shopping spree at the company store can soothe your sore spirit

He's just spineless. NoStones has never stood up for anything in his life and now he is surrounded by people not afraid to take a stand. It scares him. He can put that Eagle as his avatar and preach his tea party right wing crap, but just like the rest of them, when it comes down to it, their balls dissapear

Stoney makes more sense and I don't even work there. Who signs your checks? Abf or teamsters? Some of you guys are ate up with stupidity

He's just spineless. NoStones has never stood up for anything in his life and now he is surrounded by people not afraid to take a stand. It scares him. He can put that Eagle as his avatar and preach his tea party right wing crap, but just like the rest of them, when it comes down to it, their balls dissapear

Hmm, I think it takes alot of balls to stand up to the mindless Teamster drones. Yup, I' right wing, and proud of it. I believe in freedom and liberty, not being babied by the government and wanting less freedoms for others just because I don't like them.

Stoney makes more sense and I don't even work there. Who signs your checks? Abf or teamsters? Some of you guys are ate up with stupidity

Your right you don't work here, stoney don't know everything, he has his opinion and we have ours, every time somebody says something he don't like he talks trash, and personally I don't care what you think, we are fighting for a good contract. if you cared why don't you start get your company to join, then you can talk about something you do know, and not what you don't know.......

Definitely not my opinion. I think he's shaking in his boots scared and doesn't understand how ABF company tactics work. Us long timers have seen it before and I'm sure we will see it again. Some evolution with the times? Sure, give away the farm? NO. And if you really want to see Stonehead for what he is look how he calls all who disagree with him idiots, zombies, drones, stupid posts, etc., but when he gets it in return he cries like a big baby.

He does? Most you do? i'm still waiting for anyone to provide any evidence that ABF is lying, because after all, that's what all of you are saying.
I guess Stonehead didn't get that memo that ABF would be out of business way back when, when we got asked to donate to the company cause.

Yellow Roadway YRC

:regretful:
This is just sad, mismanagement ! ABF better vote this down! I'm with YRC! IM SICK OF THIS! Roadway Management has run this *****hole into the ground! ABF must maintain the wages! No healthcare fees.. America wants their freight to move!! ?? They better be ready to open their own wallets!!

Did anyone honestly expect anything different from this company? And hey look it is only 6.5% of our wages.
That is better than the 15% that YRC took. And also it is only $240 a month towards our health care.
That is still better than the not having pension contributions like YRC.
Just give it a month and the union will be telling us to take it because we still have it better than YRC.

Anyways good luck to everyone in there new job searches because once our benefits are gone it is not
worth working at this place anymore.
City drivers 60 hrs a week and miss dinner with there families and all there kids events get told how great we
Have it because of how much money we make.
Road drivers who run there ass off in our slow ass trucks and spend every other day in a hotel bed
instead of at home with there wifes also get told the same thing.
How many times have you been told that we are the highest paid workers in our industry
And that we are also the best workers in our industry?

Well f@#% that. Take away our pay and benefits and it is not worth it anymore.
Isn't a happy work force a productive work force?
Does anyone know a happy YRC employee?
Four years of cuts and give backs and they still are losing money. Do you think it will be any different here.
I said it there and I will say it here close the doors.
Vote no.

Have a nice weekend and get out your calculators and try to figure out how many more hours you will need to work to off set any wage reduction we will take.

Your right you don't work here, stoney don't know everything, he has his opinion and we have ours, every time somebody says something he don't like he talks trash, and personally I don't care what you think, we are fighting for a good contract. if you cared why don't you start get your company to join, then you can talk about something you do know, and not what you don't know.......

So if someone says something you don't like, you don't talk trash as well?
Everything you accuse me of, you do the same too.

So if someone says something you don't like, you don't talk trash as well?
Everything you accuse me of, you do the same too.

I didn't use to but learned from you, I am just done taking your crap, so now I will speak up. YOU STARTED THIS, AND NOW I AM DONE WITH NOT SAYING SOMETHING WHEN YOU START IT.