ABF | ABF Tenative Agreement Is Up

Trust me, there are some Teamsters that feel for you, and believe we should take the same sacrifices as you did.
But here, all you're going to find is a bunch of selfish, greedy bums who think they shouldn't take any concessions to help the company.

My so called union brothers always spew that "Corporate Greed' line, but fail to realize they're just as guilty.

Come on answer this is this fact of just another one of your opinions

Who ever said I want concessions. Its just that I believe it's a sacrifice that needs to be made for the best of union and company.

What did I do the YRC Teamster members?

just answer the question is this fact or just more of your opinions

Yea I'm a non-union employee but not upper management. I work and do what I'm told just like 90% of employees. It amazes me that most of the folks on this board will automatically vote NO and think this is a ridiculous contract that was derived from your elected officials and ABF upper management.

So tell me what is it that you want...the same as always? Times change and if you are unwilling to change, then you will wilt and die. I like working for ABF and enjoying working with many union and non-union employees. You guys are so big and tough you don't care about anyone but yourself. No problem, when it doesn't work and many of your brothers are looking for work, it's on you.

You aren't even paying anything for healthcare, but we have been paying for quite a while. But forgot, you are the only reason ABF exists, wake up.

I found this job years ago and I can find another. If you are so secure, go find another job also.

I will ask again since you refused to answer. If this contract is passed Will ABF pass the discounts on to customers?

Come on answer this is this fact of just another one of your opinions

just answer the question is this fact or just more of your opinions

You're starting to sound like Docker. "BACK IT UP!!!" Lol! Do you have a mind of your own, or do let Docker lead you around? Lol!

I already said it is my opinion that many of you Teamsters are being just as selfish and greedy.
Just like its your opinion that ABF is being greedy.

Vacations that began accruing before 03/31/2013 do not change until next year. If your anniv.date is before this date maintain your weeks earned under previous contract until next year when you will earn one week less

You're starting to sound like Docker. "BACK IT UP!!!" Lol! Do you have a mind of your own, or do let Docker lead you around? Lol!

I already said it is my opinion that many of you Teamsters are being just as selfish and greedy.
Just like its your opinion that ABF is being greedy.

Have you always been a rat and run to management to make yourself look better? You are a sad sad person to try to make yourself out as an innocent and good guy. People like you are the worst offenders, and will run to management just to try to get a brother or sister in trouble. I was right in my assessment of you. You just keep making my point Thank you

Have you always been a rat and run to management to make yourself look better? You are a sad sad person to try to make yourself out as an innocent and good guy. People like you are the worst offenders, and will run to management just to try to get a brother or sister in trouble. I was right in my assessment of you. You just keep making my point Thank you

I don't keep proving your point. You just keep making assumptions based on nothing. Like you just did here. What do you base the above on? A difference of opinion?

Look, I've said from the beginning that no one in this deal is selfish or greedy. I'm just using your logic on that reference. If what ABF is doing is greedy, then by definition the union members fighting for what they want (no concessions) are greedy too.

Trust me, there are some Teamsters that feel for you, and believe we should take the same sacrifices as you did.
But here, all you're going to find is a bunch of selfish, greedy bums who think they shouldn't take any concessions to help the company.

My so called union brothers always spew that "Corporate Greed' line, but fail to realize they're just as guilty.

When you write something like this Knowingly to management then this tells it all and this is not the first time you have done this

I don't keep proving your point. You just keep making assumptions based on nothing. Like you just did here. What do you base the above on? A difference of opinion?

Look, I've said from the beginning that no one in this deal is selfish or greedy. I'm just using your logic on that reference. If what ABF is doing is greedy, then by definition the union members fighting for what they want (no concessions) are greedy too.

YOU PROVE MY POINT EVERY TIME YOU POST

When you write something like this Knowingly to management then this tells it all and this is not the first time you have done this

YOU PROVE MY POINT EVERY TIME YOU POST

Oh, so showing compassion to a company mam who took many concessions is being a rat? Oh ok.
Got news for ya, I show compassion to both sides. Like I said before, I want no concessions to either side.

I proved no point. You're just making another baseless assumption.

Oh, so showing compassion to a company mam who took many concessions is being a rat? Oh ok.
Got news for ya, I show compassion to both sides. Like I said before, I want no concessions to either side.

I proved no point. You're just making another baseless assumption.

You just can't handle the truth, every time you post you are proving my point.

You just can't handle the truth, every time you post you are proving my point.

Lol! I'm not the one acting like a child here. Lol!

I didn't know we as Teamsters are not allowed to show compassion and sympathy to a company guy who received a concession.

Lol! I'm not the one acting like a child here. Lol!

I didn't know we as Teamsters are not allowed to show compassion and sympathy to a company guy who received a concession.

I have no problem with compassion, but yours seems only to be one sided, while putting your co-worker down with no proof. but again that is the stoney way..... lol

I have no problem with compassion, but yours seems only to be one sided, while putting your co-worker down with no proof. but again that is the stoney way..... lol

Proof? Again, you seem to be to slow to catch on here. I was using your logic. Hello!

And you're just as guilty. You did call a fellow union brother a rat and a low life.

Thanks wish I could take the credit but I can't lol
I have to go now but glad you came back on to talk. I may not agree with everything, but it is still good you came on and posted thank you

Thanks for the conversation, we can always agree to disagree civily. Always enjoy when out on the road and my kids spot a ABF truck and get excited. Hoping that excitement can continue for everyone.