Holland | August 2008 U.E. Change Of Operations

We're all on the same side here Jarhead, its easy to understand why you feel the way you do, I see why you have the opinion that you do, I don't blame you a bit.

Ok I understand better now but I expected this because... and I have danced around this but now I will come out and say it... YOU CAN'T BELIEVE ANYTHING ANYONE TELLS YOU. Only what is written down in a legal document.

So I take it your calling me a liar ??

When the company adds more UE's in the future (and we know they will) we can asses the situation again.
The problem is, once it is ruled upon and implemented, it becomes past practice. It would be much harder to get the bid process changed (if not impossible) once it gets finalized. I know where you are coming from and understand your position. I cant believe the NMFA got voted in to begin with. Heck, you think this is a problem (for the road), just wait until they start using a non-union carrier to do your road work, as you (as a whole) agreed upon when this got voted in. What is it, like 11% by the end of the contract?

Heck, you think this is a problem (for the road), just wait until they start using a non-union carrier to do your road work, as you (as a whole) agreed upon when this got voted in. What is it, like 11% by the end of the contract?
I was hoping nobody remembered that, especially the company.

I think he was talking about the contract and the Lies from the IBT and our Local.

Every last one of our "trusted" union officials should be voted out!!! Had the truth been told we would not be in this situation.The UE is not doing what was presented to us!! I dont know what,if anything will be a fair resolution to this major problem

The problem is, once it is ruled upon and implemented, it becomes past practice. It would be much harder to get the bid process changed (if not impossible) once it gets finalized. I know where you are coming from and understand your position. I cant believe the NMFA got voted in to begin with. Heck, you think this is a problem (for the road), just wait until they start using a non-union carrier to do your road work, as you (as a whole) agreed upon when this got voted in. What is it, like 11% by the end of the contract?

The truck load is for rail loads only. As a side not, I voted no and urged everyone to do the same. Anyone can look at my past post.

COO and the TRUTH

I have a copy of the new COO. Most of you probably have a copy. Everything that has been reported is mostly accurate.

On to a more important issue.
I have some very disturbing news to share with everyone. I learned today that when the Company and the Union were negotiating this terrible contract the Company wanted the Road Drivers to drop freight and do switches at open terminals. The UNION came back to the Company with the idea of the UE. THIS WAS OUR LEADERSHIPS' IDEA. We all knew they screwed us. Now we know they did it intentionally and have lied about it the whole time. I will Never vote for any incumbent at the IBT or at the Local level again. It was bad enough when we though they were just ignorant, morons. It makes me sick to learn that they orchestrated the whole thing. Even if the Road Drivers manage to keep a job, we will lose $15k to $20k per year. These people were elected to represent all of us and now they have done worse than lie, they have betrayed us. I will not rest until these people are voted out of office. I hope everyone will see the truth and join me. We cannot forgive this Heinous act. I do not care how they reason what they have done. I say they are done! :chairshot:

Bs yes or no???

I have a copy of the new COO. Most of you probably have a copy. Everything that has been reported is mostly accurate.

I have some very disturbing news to share with everyone. I learned today that when the Company and the Union were negotiating this terrible contract the Company wanted the Road Drivers to drop freight and do switches at open terminals. The UNION came back to the Company with the idea of the UE. THIS WAS OUR LEADERSHIPS' IDEA. We all knew they screwed us. Now we know they did it intentionally and have lied about it the whole time. I will Never vote for any incumbent at the IBT or at the Local level again. It was bad enough when we though they were just ignorant, morons. It makes me sick to learn that they orchestrated the whole thing. Even if the Road Drivers manage to keep a job, we will lose $15k to $20k per year. These people were elected to represent all of us and now they have done worse than lie, they have betrayed us. I will not rest until these people are voted out of office. I hope everyone will see the truth and join me. We cannot forgive this Heinous act. I do not care how they reason what they have done. I say they are done! :chairshot:

Can you prove it?, it sounds like a bunch of BS to me.

GBA:USA:

Can you prove it?, it sounds like a bunch of BS to me.

GBA:USA:

I don't care if you believe me or not. Mindless sheep is what got us here in the first place. If everyone educated themselves, then we would not be in this situation. Tell yourself what ever you want. Why would I make up something like this? Do you think I am bitter? I am! That does not make me a liar. I can prove that the IBT and our locals lied about the application of the UE. We have all seen the results of their promises. Why would you believe anything they say? Again, make your own opinion, I do not care what you think is BS. Open your eyes and look around.

ok i understand better now but i expected this because... And i have danced around this but now i will come out and say it... You can't believe anything anyone tells you. Only what is written down in a legal document.

amen brother!!!!!!!

Gba:usa:

I hear ya ****. That's exactly what we saw coming back in March. Remember what ***** *. said??? "We just need to give it a chance". Well, what we need to do is go run that sorry *** ****** **** out of the 135, or better yet, completely out of the IBT!!!!!

I hear ya Matt. That's exactly what we saw coming back in March. Remember what Danny B. said??? "We just need to give it a chance". Well, what we need to do is go run that sorry fat little turd out of the 135, or better yet, completely out of the IBT!!!!!

And the rest of his cronies.