XPO | Best ltl

At OD its be happy and keep your mouth shut are there's the door!!!!!!!

First of all it's "or" not "are" unless you're a pirate. Second, isn't that the way it should be at a job? If you're not happy find greener pastures? Much to most people's chagrin, a company's existence isn't solely to make you happy. If you can't be happy where you work, two choices. Take it or leave it, unless there's a majority who agree then there's a possibility of change.

Yrc can't sell ant of its regional carriers until the loan of 1.1 billion is paid and that's a big period.

I would bet on it. You obviously are drunk or dumb. it could be sold to satisfy the debt or reduce it or because the bank wants to liquidate to regain some of their investment. the ways it could be sold are countless. I guess I'm trying to say put brain in gear before mouth

At OD its be happy and keep your mouth shut are there's the door!!!!!!!

You work there or are you just assuming???lol

Some of the same ones just cant believe people can be happy working for a non.From reading post in other forums,these same people cant be happy working anywhere,lol..

It isn't the world that makes you unhappy, or the way people are in the world. It's how you process the people and the events of our world.....That's why I stay off the political forum, it's impossible to argue with someone that is always right and that is a know it all. Nothing is perfect and if some want to stay delusional that's fine....I just don't have to buy into it....If you refuse to change your job (if you don't like it) , the only sensible thing to do is practice liking it every day....It's OK to vent on here but some take it to a whole new level....When you argue for your limitations all you get are your limitations....I can't always control what goes on outside, but I can always control what goes on inside. If you believe that feeling bad or worrying long enough will change a past or future event, then you are residing on another planet with a different reality system.. A watch at the end of a 30 year career with one company is no compensation if you disliked your job for all those years....Instead of getting mad at the world for the way it is, let's accept it and do what we can to improve it...Sorry to ramble men I just had a little trouble jumping off that soap box....Go, OD.....And remember ...You ask....Best LTL?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as the middle east is a breeding ground for terrorism, the Politics forum is a breeding ground for ignorance. It's unbelievable.

As usual you don't know what you're talking about,I'm a moderator on that board and a working line-haul driver,as far as management being on our board they probably visit,but rarely do any of them post,as far as censorship goes Someone in the family can post anything they want,outsiders(like you)not so much latitude,just like if I crash YRC's hopeless mess of a forum I'd expect to be run off.Sorry to the CNWY Mods and members that this thread has become some sort of referendum on one outfit.

Everybody crashes our forum. We don't care. Post away. I have an easy ( in my eyes) job with lots of good pay and bonus..they can't take that away with a few negative posts...............................................and i'm sure there will be a negative response to this post right here. watch.

Everybody crashes our forum. We don't care. Post away. I have an easy ( in my eyes) job with lots of good pay and bonus..they can't take that away with a few negative posts...............................................and i'm sure there will be a negative response to this post right here. watch.

You have the best job in the world, we should all be so lucky!!!!!

As usual you don't know what you're talking about,I'm a moderator on that board and a working line-haul driver,as far as management being on our board they probably visit,but rarely do any of them post,as far as censorship goes Someone in the family can post anything they want,outsiders(like you)not so much latitude,just like if I crash YRC's hopeless mess of a forum I'd expect to be run off.Sorry to the CNWY Mods and members that this thread has become some sort of referendum on one outfit.

You should read some of the pm's I have gotten from members of your "family". Crashing a forum is one thing, running someone off for posting to set a record straight is another. Keep up the good work.

You should read some of the pm's I have gotten from members of your "family". Crashing a forum is one thing, running someone off for posting to set a record straight is another. Keep up the good work.

If someone "visits" a forum and makes unfounded post against a company they dont even work for,I have no problem with the employees of that company setting them straight.Doing it in a sarcastic way is allowed as long as its done in a mature way.When you have union-nonunion crossovers,I think very good judgement should be used.Alot of folks dont do that and it creates a hornets nest.

There's a difference between "setting the record straight" and spewing a bunch of incorrect BS that you know nothing about. You're very good at the latter...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

There's a difference between "setting the record straight" and spewing a bunch of incorrect BS that you know nothing about. You're very good at the latter...

Really? I havent seen you refute any of it yet.

I think much of it is in perception and attitude......No one, regardless of how much he or she wishes it, can put understanding into another human being. Understanding can only come from doing.

Really? I havent seen you refute any of it yet.

I don't go on other boards and spew crap about that particular company. You complained about how people PM you/try to run you off, and I gave you the reason they might do that. Not really sure what I'm supposed to refute? Don't be an arrogant know-it-all and maybe people wouldn't be so hard on you...

I don't go on other boards and spew crap about that particular company. You complained about how people PM you/try to run you off, and I gave you the reason they might do that. Not really sure what I'm supposed to refute? Don't be an arrogant know-it-all and maybe people wouldn't be so hard on you...

No people pm me that agree with me but are afraid to deal with the censor/management. A mere mention about something negative on that board and the mods or their few lap dogs are all over you. One of the "family" members made a comment about the union that was just flat out false and I corrected him and was immediately threatened by a mod. You cant refute anything Ive said about OD. And I never said I know it all.

No people pm me that agree with me but are afraid to deal with the censor/management. A mere mention about something negative on that board and the mods or their few lap dogs are all over you. One of the "family" members made a comment about the union that was just flat out false and I corrected him and was immediately threatened by a mod. You cant refute anything Ive said about OD. And I never said I know it all.
Everything in life is a paradox. The more you want approval, the more you become a person that other people don't want to approve of, the less you care about whether you get approval, the more you get.

I wonder if someone could actually work for six or eight of the biggest ltl companies for a couple years each, if when all was said and done, they wouldn't think that they are all in the same ballpark as each other. The positives and negatives would be a little different, but I have a hunch that most of them are closer to the same than a lot of people realize.

No overtimeme. Delay, breakdown, and layover pay is a pittance. Wait for city load off the clock. Sorry, I go to work to make money. OD is at the bottom of the list

Where did you get your info? Who waits for a city load off the clock? If you'd like to be technical OD is one of the best ltl's out there. Numbers don't lie and considering the company you work for and all the issues they have I wouldn't talk so much trash about the others. Not to mention its not a constant fight of company/management vs hourly employee here. Its not perfect, but I make a great living and generally enjoy going to work. All of these people have an opinion and their is no sense in badmouthing them when someone asked for it. I literally thought Conway may have won an award for best ltl company, so I thought I'd check out the thread and I see my company getting badmouthed. I think their are other good ltl's other than OD, some friends of mine are very happy at Saia and Estes. To make a long story short, we all have an opinion, if you don't like it too bad. Its life.

Last edited by a moderator: