XPO | Best ltl

:confused:Sorry if I'm wrong.I don't work with the "Bottom Feeder's"in our company:hide:
No Kenneth it is LTL. I worked there and unloaded them when on the dock. Big J.B. Hunt containers full of LTL freight. They came in everyday from the Midwest into the Pacific northwest. I knew you would dispute it but maybe they don't do this in North Carolina but it happens. I absolutely despised unloading those things. 53' containers full of turned over trashed freight. All for no OT after 8 or 40.

Fact is OD is in and out of the UP in SLC on a daily basis ........
:LMAO::LMAO:got'a love it.people need to get there fact's straight before posting.OD doesn't rail there freight.So people need to get there fact's straight before bashing a company.You can sit&bash OD .But,the fact's show who is the best LTL.:poster_oops:

:confused:Sorry if I'm wrong.I don't work with the "Bottom Feeder's"in our company:hide:

I personslly enjoyed watching you stick your foot in your mouth. I was OTR six years before I went local with OD. I thought at the time they were the best too. They were all I knew. Now I'm with FedEx Freight. They are just like OD, but with overtime after 8 and 40, a small pension, and cheaper benefits.

Get this. When called back from layoff I was told I'd be a new hire. I'd have to start over on pay, vacation, and seniority. I told them forget it. So no I'm not jealous.

Get this. When called back from layoff I was told I'd be a new hire. I'd have to start over on pay, vacation, and seniority. I told them forget it. So no I'm not jealous.

You weren't laid off. You were economically terminated. Layoffs are the big bad union's gig. Join a union and you may be laidoff (with full recall rights of course). Stay non union and either be starved out or economically terminated with the possibility of being REHIRED in the future

Last edited by a moderator:
You weren't laid off. You were economically terminated. Layoffs are the big bad union's gig. Join a union and you may be laidoff (with full recall rights of course). Stay non union and either be starved out or economically terminated with the possibility of being REHIRED in the future

I'm hoping my current employers goes union. So far all I hear is a bunch of talk.

O'h yes I see you are a bottom feeder..You all get the thrown out trash from FedX Express&Ground.They have to keep the freight side going.Maybe one day the freight side will make a little money.O'h by the way I will give up my Overtime any day of the week to have the peace of not having to put up with all the crap at Fedx..I have alot of friend's that work there&everyone will tell you that they would already been at OD if it wasn't giving up the year's at fedX.I'm glad you enjoy the OT.Just make sure you tell your City driver's to just keep on charging that detention delay.OD just sitting back&taking all that extra freight because you all are pissing off customer's by that stupid detention that fedx management is telling you all that OD does over there.:LMAO::LMAO:
Bottom feeders?

:6799:15 here&15 there&another 15&how much are we making now?:LMAO:

I have steak every week with no overtime.What's wrong with you?I believe I would be saving all that overtime to replace that big pension they promise.

My pension is just fine. You just keep paying out of your pocket for that cut rate insurance.

O'h yes I see you are a bottom feeder..You all get the thrown out trash from FedX Express&Ground.They have to keep the freight side going.Maybe one day the freight side will make a little money.O'h by the way I will give up my Overtime any day of the week to have the peace of not having to put up with all the crap at Fedx..I have alot of friend's that work there&everyone will tell you that they would already been at OD if it wasn't giving up the year's at fedX.I'm glad you enjoy the OT.Just make sure you tell your City driver's to just keep on charging that detention delay.OD just sitting back&taking all that extra freight because you all are pissing off customer's by that stupid detention that fedx management is telling you all that OD does over there.:LMAO::LMAO:

That entire statement is just ignorant. How long have you been driving? I'm guessing not long. That, or you're new to LTL.

Last edited by a moderator: