XPO | Best ltl

I have steak every week with no overtime.What's wrong with you?I believe I would be saving all that overtime to replace that big pension they promise.

The difference is we have steak at fourty hours to your sixty. Also with OT I'm eating Porterhouse to your hamburger steak.

over 25 yrs sir.10 yrs LTL.It's not ignorant.Just telling the truth.You go on all the site's&all you hear is negative talk.Wow!!Why would I want to work for anyone else.Sorry you lost your job at OD&yes it was prob. for the best&I'm knocking you for who you work for.OD has been very good to me&my family.We have our problem's just like anyone else.But,it's a job.I get pay'd very well for what I do.I have alot of driver friend's in the truckload&LTL side all over this great nation.They drive for YRC,Holland,Wilson,UPS,FedX Freight&Ground,Conway,&OD.So I get all the inside info on everyone&it's no lie's&no half stories.I can say listening&seeing what I read on here which is very:hysterical: that I work for the best LTL in the business.We are on top&all of us are very proud of what OD has become.It's takes a team of great employee's to get OD where we are today.All our management know if it wasn't for us we would not be on top.Then you wonder why everyone else is looking&talking about what we do.Our product&service&employee's speak for themselves&it show's everyday.Thank You& Truck On My friend:1036316054:
That entire statement is just ignorant. How long have you been driving? I'm guessing not long. That, or you're new to LTL.

I find this all kinda funny....I see both sides....really I do.......But the bottom line is this.....OD has the best operation ratio in the business....They are the best as far as making money and that is a fact you can't dispute. And in this business the best OR wins.

Yes OD has people pulling containers in and out of the UP here daily along with trailers off the rail too.
Its amazing what these company's do in different ares of the country.
Their are two docks in the same yard here. One is for LTL and the other breaks rail cans.
OD recently bought a piece of property from YRC to expand their yard again.
Yes their on top today but many others before them were to.
Fact is OD is in and out of the UP in SLC on a daily basis ........

If you've been around that long and still lack the respect not to poke fun at a YRC employee for his companies financial woes then I don't know what to say. The way you seem to take pleasure in doing it is why I jumped in to begin with.

To set the story correctly.I have never poked fun at any other one.But,if you are going to sit here&bash OD then I have every right to poke a little.Sorry!!:Poke:

I find this all kinda funny....I see both sides....really I do.......But the bottom line is this.....OD has the best operation ratio in the business....They are the best as far as making money and that is a fact you can't dispute. And in this business the best OR wins.

Your right they are. hands down. These other guys are just saying that their company is the best in paying their employees. OD should atleast share the profit with profit sharing. Conway does.

I must say, this is an impressive peeing contest going on here..

To set the story correctly.I have never poked fun at any other one.But,if you are going to sit here&bash OD then I have every right to poke a little.Sorry!!:Poke:

Ya'll still got ice out there in the Carolina's? Your are from there, right?

O'h may I say my profit sharing 401 k is looking really really good.Conway,OD ,etc doesn't have to give nothing .But,the company's do.OD put's alot back in mine every year.Match&profit %.No need to get start'd on another peeing contest.Takecare my friend's&enjoy them steak's&hot dog's:notworthy:
Your right they are. hands down. These other guys are just saying that their company is the best in paying their employees. OD should atleast share the profit with profit sharing. Conway does.

:1036316054: We should all give thanks to the Conway guys for so graciously allowing us to hijack their thread. You guys in this forum are great.

O'h may I say my profit sharing 401 k is looking really really good.Conway,OD ,etc doesn't have to give nothing .But,the company's do.OD put's alot back in mine every year.Match&profit %.No need to get start'd on another peeing contest.Takecare my friend's&enjoy them steak's&hot dog's:notworthy:
While you're on the subject after I put in 1800 hours this year I can retire with about $4000/month pension. I'll be 56 and will have 25 years in. Could you please help me figure out why I should continue working?

It's going to be OK for everyone.