XPO | Best ltl

Nothing but good things have I heard from OD drivers back when I was a peddle driver. That speaks for itself.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I thought they only got 7.50 an hour for layover and break down time and overtime after sixty and they never go over sixty? Did I hear incorrect or are some guys excited by those types of wages? When you are in a motel pay after twelve hours at 7.50?

I thought they only got 7.50 an hour for layover and break down time and overtime after sixty and they never go over sixty? Did I hear incorrect or are some guys excited by those types of wages? When you are in a motel pay after twelve hours at 7.50?

Once a year they grill hot dogs for the drivers. That more than makes up for it.

Yep!!Them hot dog's sure are good.:LMAO:They are so good.We are having &hiring alot of Conway,FedX,&ex teamster driver's who have got fet up with all the crap.So all I will say is OD must be doing something right
Once a year they grill hot dogs for the drivers. That more than makes up for it.

One our equipment rarely breaks down and two our guys in the motels rarely have to wait past their ten hours off to hit the road again.

Probably pretty nice not to vote on concessions every six months to keep company afloat also..I guess job security and a good paycheck isnt for everybody though..

Yrc-Atm is correct about OD's board. Only a few guys post there, and one of 'em is retired. It is so heavily censored they warned me once for a word that made it past the filter. The word was "bastard". I used to work there. I've been gone 6.5 years. They laid off line drivers when they finally realized they couldn't starve us out. Meanwhile, they were putting freight on the rails all over the place. One area was from the Midwest to the west coast. I know this for a fact because I spent time out there breaking those trailers.

Yep!!Them hot dog's sure are good.:LMAO:They are so good.We are having &hiring alot of Conway,FedX,&ex teamster driver's who have got fet up with all the crap.So all I will say is OD must be doing something right

To each his own brother but I'll pass on working sixty hours a week with no overtime.

:LMAO::LMAO:got'a love it.people need to get there fact's straight before posting.OD doesn't rail there freight.So people need to get there fact's straight before bashing a company.You can sit&bash OD .But,the fact's show who is the best LTL.:poster_oops:

Give me a break, it's over minimum wage to sit on my dead ass in the motel and watch TV!! I'm expending NO energy to make this money. And it rarely happens, most times I'm called on my 10.

Let me correct myself on rail system.Yes,OD does run Container's on rail some.But,that is the container division .Not OD LTL..:6817:
:LMAO::LMAO:got'a love it.people need to get there fact's straight before posting.OD doesn't rail there freight.So people need to get there fact's straight before bashing a company.You can sit&bash OD .But,the fact's show who is the best LTL.:poster_oops:

No Kenneth it is LTL. I worked there and unloaded them when on the dock. Big J.B. Hunt containers full of LTL freight. They came in everyday from the Midwest into the Pacific northwest. I knew you would dispute it but maybe they don't do this in North Carolina but it happens. I absolutely despised unloading those things. 53' containers full of turned over trashed freight. All for no OT after 8 or 40.

I knew that somewhere down the line the sniping directed at us ( OD ) would begin in earnest. Our board being to quiet as a reason ? That I find amusing. While no job is perfect, we in fact have precious little to ***** about. We tend to discuss amiably topics related to our company, and we do sometimes discuss the pride we take in our company, our equipment and the overall lack of drama that our work routine entails.
The fact that some are so shocked that this atmosphere can exist in the LTL segment, is just another source of pride for us. We're damned lucky and you'll just have to forgive us if we crow about it a little.

No Kenneth it is LTL. I worked there and unloaded them when on the dock. Big J.B. Hunt containers full of LTL freight. They came in everyday from the Midwest into the Pacific northwest. I knew you would dispute it but maybe they don't do this in North Carolina but it happens. I absolutely despised unloading those things. 53' containers full of turned over trashed freight. All for no OT after 8 or 40.

Yes we do rail freight out to the Pacific Northwest... But have you looked at a train here lately? How many YRC wagons do you see? ABF? Yeah, there's a bunch of them. So we aren't the Lone Ranger... And to comment on your post about being laid off... Which would you rather, to work little during a bad economic time and quit with nothing or be laid off and eligible for unemployment?

I knew that somewhere down the line the sniping directed at us ( OD ) would begin in earnest. Our board being to quiet as a reason ? That I find amusing. While no job is perfect, we in fact have precious little to ***** about. We tend to discuss amiably topics related to our company, and we do sometimes discuss the pride we take in our company, our equipment and the overall lack of drama that our work routine entails.
The fact that some are so shocked that this atmosphere can exist in the LTL segment, is just another source of pride for us. We're damned lucky and you'll just have to forgive us if we crow about it a little.

They're just jealous.