Yellow | Big layoffs coming at you!!

At 324 laid off dock are lucky if they manage 3 days a week rumor is they are going to be laying off 10 more which will get them into 20 year employees being laid off

At 324 laid off dock are lucky if they manage 3 days a week rumor is they are going to be laying off 10 more which will get them into 20 year employees being laid off

Laying off more dock workers, but, calling back more drivers. I don't get it. ?

hear their going to lay more off in col or 857. they got all the other terminls running thier freight again. BE back to a 5 man board. I better get off of here and go look for a job

hear their going to lay more off in col or 857. they got all the other terminls running thier freight again. BE back to a 5 man board. I better get off of here and go look for a job

You know, I just got back from 857 & I gotta say, that's the only terminal I've been to lately that wasn't busy. Or, I should say, they didn't appear to be busy at all. Every other terminal I've been to lately was ROCKIN!

Indy (324) linehaul called back at least 4 more drivers today. I was the 4th so don't no if anyone below that got called.

Yeah, gettin close to me. I think 5 more and I'm in. Doesn't really matter, I've been gettin boo coo hours for past month. Anywho, I just got back from Harrisburg & I'm one sleepy bastid. Night..............

Just got call to go to Buffalo, and, he said I'm officially called back off layoff. Woohoo! Don't know if that's everyone that got called back. Probably. Will find out when I get there.

Damn,you have to go back to work again.You still had more unemployment money. Alot of our layoff guys are really hesitant about coming back again.This is at 511 irving

They are already buying us one little piece at a time, next thing we'll know they'll own everything but the name and not have to worry about the pension liabilities.