FedEx Freight | bonus checks

Easy old man ....
Take a breath , I'm mad too.

How many people do you know who are happy here now ???? Once again.,.. its not money or benefits,,, its the attitude "they" have forced on us.... Don't they realize this attitude gets back to the customer ?????

How many people do you know who are happy here now ???? Once again.,.. its not money or benefits,,, its the attitude "they" have forced on us.... Don't they realize this attitude gets back to the customer ?????

it doesn't matter what gets back to the customer just as long as they pay their bills.
fedex policy is as drivers we are replacable mexicans and other imagrants will do it for cheaper.

cut times?
damages?
on time delivers?
:shrug:
just can't worry about these anymore!

hell, i am driving a missile with out steering and brakes most days, so I gotta slow way down!:TR10driving03::whistle:

i get my 8 for now and worry about that damn INCENTIVE check after the business picks up!:hide:

Now...thats what I like....a man that says what he is really thinking.....this world would be better off if everyone did......I'm to set (or thick) to try to read between the lines anymore..... easy now 14...

Where did you here our health care is going up. They haven't said anything at my center, then again I really don't listen to the preshift bullcrap. One other thing its not healthy to hold all that in, please let it all out!!!:hide:

In Weds Drivers Meeting.they Didn't Say By How Much Yet Thats Still To Be Determined.my Guess Is They Will Tell Us When We Get Our Bonus Checks Because In Their Mind It Will Soften The Blow.

Update on this quarter.. came out today if you have not seen it..

2 of four we were at Maximum
the other 2 were between target and maximum.. Not too bad.. a little better than last check. One month to go.

Payout is December 28th

Update on this quarter.. came out today if you have not seen it..

2 of four we were at Maximum
the other 2 were between target and maximum.. Not too bad.. a little better than last check. One month to go.

Payout is December 28th

Thanks for keeping us informed!!!!:1036316054: :hide:

hope we still have jobs by then

Is life this bad right now!!

come on guy, be positive about something!!

Your Giants one, your getting a bonus, it's 80 degrees at the end of October, you get to see your kids for halloween all dressed up, you get paid on Thursday, the Bo Sox are going to lose the world series...

Life is much worse when you make it seem so bad. Chin up! Be happy!

just worried how slow it is.i have been in freight for 12 years and this is just about the slowest i have ever seen it.

It's bad that is for sure.. I have been in it for 14 and this is one of the worse I have seen.. All we can do is retain what we have and ask for more.. there are many trucks out there that are hauling it.. We just have to try to get some more on ours, and stop tearing up what we have!