FedEx Freight | Bonuses

Would he also know when our supply of antibacterial soap will be in??

iQydS1H.jpg

And big Dave will be delivering it with his new trailer!!!!

Last edited:
For a corporation like Fedex who shows very little sympathy but plenty of apathy for its workforce (You know, the folks that make their salary possible), I could give a ratsass if they pay a bonus. Clearly they're only interested in their bottom line and stockholders. All the rest be damned....

For a corporation like Fedex who shows very little sympathy but plenty of apathy for its workforce (You know, the folks that make their salary possible), I could give a ratsass if they pay a bonus. Clearly they're only interested in their bottom line and stockholders. All the rest be damned....
So I take that as a you don't know ? But if you have that much hate maybe you should find a company that will make you happy. So much anger is not healthy.

Big words Scooby. A simple yes or no would do. If you know the answer just answer the question no need to blabber on trying to sound smart. IlI' wait for swamp rat to answer the question .Thanks anyway.

Big words Scooby. A simple yes or no would do. If you know the answer just answer the question no need to blabber on trying to sound smart. IlI' wait for swamp rat to answer the question .Thanks anyway.

Bite me loser (small enough word for ya?)
If ya didn't **** through your paycheck so fast, you wouldn't need to be so concerned about a petty few hundred dollar bonus.

Lol!! Wow ! I guess you really don't know ::shit:: do you.? But let me try your about 5' tall you have that little man syndrome. Haven't gotten laid in a long time . Spend all your time on trucking board. Because these are the only friends you got. You think of ******* a lot. But ain't got the balls to do it . I think I'm closer on being right than you are about me.