FedEx Freight | Centers filing list?

A pulled vote is better for the drivers, and not nearly as comforting, for the company, compared to a no vote.
I understand the politics behind the union pulling the vote however I don't understand how any 1 side could call it a victory it is more less a draw. Also I think the union might have been rushing to get petitions and not really expecting the votes to not go the way that the cards were signed.

No offense man but I think the anti guys would be saying that if 300 terminals filed and voted the union in. Just what I see and read on here.

They would for sure, and from what I've read on here in the last 3 months from the pro side the would be rubbing into the anti guys way more than its getting rubbed in now. Speaking of the cocky pro guys, where is everyone?

They would for sure, and from what I've read on here in the last 3 months from the pro side the would be rubbing into the anti guys way more than its getting rubbed in now. Speaking of the cocky pro guys, where is everyone?
I'm still here! :shift: watching the burden shift, to the Company side. Looking at the calender, seeing where the 6 month window for improvement falls. Looks like end of April...

I'm still here! :shift: watching the burden shift, to the Company side. Looking at the calender, seeing where the 6 month window for improvement falls. Looks like end of April...

I wasn't referring to you, I know where you are. There used to be 60 or more posts spread across several threads while I slept, now.... crickets!

The question will be if the company can change. A company the size of fxf changes course as easily as the federal government cuts beauracrats and agencies. Of course some people will always except tyranny as long as it is suffer able and no I didn't come up with that saying it comes from a founding father, Thomas Jefferson I believe but might be off.

The question will be if the company can change. A company the size of fxf changes course as easily as the federal government cuts beauracrats and agencies. Of course some people will always except tyranny as long as it is suffer able and no I didn't come up with that saying it comes from a founding father, Thomas Jefferson I believe but might be off.
Read the NEW weather rule...if you read down the paper....says if you can not make it in or if you decide not to prosede with the run NO Points will be given...this was sent to SCM's on the 11th of November. It was posted at our terminal only after our new safety man came in for a chat and the question was asked of him...It was posted on Dec12/2014. 1 more thing...thought they did away with the point system....{ ? }...time will only tell in response to the part of WILL THE COMPANY CHANGE>>>> see what happens when the union scare subsides.

Read the NEW weather rule...if you read down the paper....says if you can not make it in or if you decide not to prosede with the run NO Points will be given...this was sent to SCM's on the 11th of November. It was posted at our terminal only after our new safety man came in for a chat and the question was asked of him...It was posted on Dec12/2014. 1 more thing...thought they did away with the point system....{ ? }...time will only tell in response to the part of WILL THE COMPANY CHANGE>>>> see what happens when the union scare subsides.
The points for the "attendance policy" are the points being referenced. This has not changed. The Driver Scorecard" has been done away with. Seems like Logue and Cherry,s demise indicates change is certain. Already see a much better attitude from the redshirts at my barn.

Wish they would post things like that on our wall. Information you can use never seems to surface. Is this posted on the Intranet perhaps? I would like to read the policy so I don't violate it if the need arises.

As a driver you are already protected in the case of bad weather or roads.It is up to the driver if he or she can proceed or not.Even if other drivers make it.

Right about the time the new organizing laws take place making it much easier to do so.

http://www.natlawreview.com/article/nlrb-drops-other-shoe-approves-quickie-election-rules

"Just one day after decimating employers’ ability to restrict employee use of email systems, the NLRB dealt another blow to employers on Friday when it approved new rules for the conduct of union representation elections – commonly referred to as the “quickie” or “ambush” election rules."
Another case of the Obama liberal agenda paying back his teamster buddies. Giving employees email and other info to the thug brigade is an unconscionable breach of privacy. If the union is so great why try to rush the issue through the process without allowing ample time for people to educate themselves about the pros and cons. Another case of the unions acting like used car dealers, and concealing the truth.

Another case of the Obama liberal agenda paying back his teamster buddies. Giving employees email and other info to the thug brigade is an unconscionable breach of privacy. If the union is so great why try to rush the issue through the process without allowing ample time for people to educate themselves about the pros and cons. Another case of the unions acting like used car dealers, and concealing the truth.

Oh, so giving the company two months of captive audience meetings to strike fear into the hearts of employees with half truths, and outright lies, is fair?

Oh, so giving the company two months of captive audience meetings to strike fear into the hearts of employees with half truths, and outright lies, is fair?
So I guess holding meetings every Sunday at the local is not a captive audience in your eyes. Did the company pay you to attend the meetings ?

The only used car dealer is the company and the dirt bag union buster trying to sell the same old line "Give us another chance"