FedEx Freight | Centers filing list?

Some folks just hate climbing.... Ladders are criptonite to those folks... Better than falling from the plane and hitting face first... SENIORITY RULES... BUTT KISSERS DROOL....

So pulling your card, gave you a better chance.. I see.. So they seen you were a "flipper" and took advantage of you and the situation.. Now I understand

Not a flipper. Just saw the top of that ladder and my goals weren't at the same place. I pulled the card and went into management.

Starkravinloon said:
But, as far as this business goes, with the high number of employees this industry has, it's the most fair way to do things...

I disagree. There's a better way, it starts with having the right people in leadership positions.

Some folks just hate climbing.... Ladders are criptonite to those folks...

I agree. However, I bet we are talking about two different groups of people. ;)

Lots of ladder climbing involved when things are merit based. Seniority based systems of reward are just an escalator ride. No additional effort required just stand in one spot long enough and you make it to the top!

Not a flipper. Just saw the top of that ladder and my goals weren't at the same place. I pulled the card and went into management.

I disagree. There's a better way, it starts with having the right people in leadership positions.

Lots of ladder climbing involved when things are merit based. Seniority based systems of reward are just an escalator ride. No additional effort required just stand in one spot long enough and you make it to the top!

I'm not the "idle" type person.. Standing around waiting bores me.. Even in my early careers as a Manager, I just couldn't sit around and watch people... Most that have worked with me in this business, would tell you, you gotta get up early to keep up with Loon... It worked for me, and several more from my experiences...

B

So what's your point?????

Those statements were in response to Starkravinloon's comments.

Was there something that you wanted stated more simply?

If you just go back to your first few post and then it's just the same old thing over and over!!!

JLooks like Louisville votes on Wednesday, 11/26.
Is Pocono scheduled ?

What exactly goes on with NHS, South Newark and Richmond?
Are they all about the same kinda situation?
I know NHS did it with charges.
Are they all gonna vote eventually and what might be the time frame/limit?

JLooks like Louisville votes on Wednesday, 11/26.
Is Pocono scheduled ?

What exactly goes on with NHS, South Newark and Richmond?
Are they all about the same kinda situation?
I know NHS did it with charges.
Are they all gonna vote eventually and what might be the time frame/limit?

think POS is the 11th of Dec....NAS is the 5th of Dec....I read on FB..

fedex said in one of their handouts that they would never bother you at home,it's your personal time,they kept warning you that the teamsters might visit your house and that you don't have to let a "stranger" into your house.Again treating you like a 9 year old child.well this week all charlotte drivers got an express envelope from pat reed asking us to vote no. he said he generally doesn't do this bother you at home ,but thought it was acceptable this time.Pat reed it is not acceptable,you had us a captive audience at work.2 meetings a week for the last 3.5 weeks.oh guess what 1 more meeting monday to try and scare the vote your way,it is not an informational meeting.we are adults,tell us once and we get it.
First of all if mail bothers you throw it away. I don't hear you crying about all the mail the union is sending out. Also a lot of people, you are probably one of them, have to be told multiple times to comprehend things. Get it Yankee?

First of all if mail bothers you throw it away. I don't hear you crying about all the mail the union is sending out. Also a lot of people, you are probably one of them, have to be told multiple times to comprehend things. Get it Yankee?
Or they could do like most of us do when we receive mail from the union....just write return to sender on the front of the envelope and put it back in the box!

Word on the street is that POS just pulled the vote - Anyone able and willing to confirm?

POS PETITION PULLED
Sad news... Surprising? No

y5nanoQ.jpg

How is not having a vote a victory? I personally don't agree with not voting should still have come to a vote. But alas I don't have a dog in this fight so I'm just putting my personal thoughts out there. I think it would have been better to vote then not but then again I believe in elections to a certain degree who knows how it would have turned out whether it be yes or no. A lot of people talk a good game on both sides going into an election and then change their mind inside the privacy of the voting booth.

How is not having a vote a victory? I personally don't agree with not voting should still have come to a vote. But alas I don't have a dog in this fight so I'm just putting my personal thoughts out there. I think it would have been better to vote then not but then again I believe in elections to a certain degree who knows how it would have turned out whether it be yes or no. A lot of people talk a good game on both sides going into an election and then change their mind inside the privacy of the voting booth.
A pulled vote is better for the drivers, and not nearly as comforting, for the company, compared to a no vote.