XPO | con-way has issues like others but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont pay attention to a lot of the negative comments, most don't even work here. Most of the actual employees feel as you do. That's why I don't think this will be widespread. Everything will be just fine.
You must not get out much.lol is that from a script?

beerfd i go by a scape yard everyday that has a line of CF TRUCKS AND TRAILORS sitting in high grass, I told yall that something fixing to come out and it is, The managers have meetings this Sunday so Monday we will hear something, maybe good maybe not. But I still think the company is still a good company to work for. Everthig not perfect but It could be worse. I would like to hear actual complaints instead of TEAR DROPS :crybaby:

beerfd i go by a scape yard everyday that has a line of CF TRUCKS AND TRAILORS sitting in high grass, I told yall that something fixing to come out and it is, The managers have meetings this Sunday so Monday we will hear something, maybe good maybe not. But I still think the company is still a good company to work for. Everthig not perfect but It could be worse. I would like to hear actual complaints instead of TEAR DROPS :crybaby:

Health care (retirement) - GONE
Pension - mostly GONE
1 week of vacation - GONE
401K match - MIA
7 Sick days - GONE
COL Raises - Are we still our own bank?
Trucks - SLOOOOW
Work rules - ARBITRARY
Health Ins - Pray you don't need it !
Cameras - smh
Job security - NONE
Trust/Respect - GONE

Not crying - not even complaining.

Just compiling a short list per your request. What did I miss??

I lost 1 YEAR of vacation and 10 sick days (with an addition of 5 PTO)
Also, ICP was replaced with a crappy program.

Pension - mostly GONE
401K match - MIA
7 Sick days - GONE
Trucks - SLOOOOW
Work rules - ARBITRARY
Cameras - smh
Job security - NONE
Trust/Respect - GONE

Dock hands/subservice/rentadriver taking work away from company drivers.

Thought this was one of your bigger gripes ?

What about that missing extra shipment icon on the handheld? That' was the last straw for me! Lol! Yeah, worst employer ever

Pension - mostly GONE
401K match - MIA
7 Sick days - GONE
Trucks - SLOOOOW
Work rules - ARBITRARY
Cameras - smh
Job security - NONE
Trust/Respect - GONE

The first 5 ain't ever coming back, Union or not. But hey if want to strike go ahead. Remember you think it cold on the dock in winter, try standing out by the front gate with a picket sign for 6 months. Won't take 6 months, ask the "teamsters" albertson supermarket drivers in socal. Some of those guys lost there house, and cars in that strike.

The first 5 ain't ever coming back, Union or not. But hey if want to strike go ahead. Remember you think it cold on the dock in winter, try standing out by the front gate with a picket sign for 6 months. Won't take 6 months, ask the "teamsters" albertson supermarket drivers in socal. Some of those guys lost there house, and cars in that strike.
Your right.....everyone should give up and let the abuse continue. After all , everyone's cdl, is only valid at conway. Our HR man always said he had stacks of applicants wanting our jobs. My fellow dsrs tell me he doesn't make that statement anymore!

Nobody knows how much we will gain, Rasputin.
The eventual negotiations will tell that.
And nobody is talking strike.
BUT, based on your post, my cars are for sale and I'm calling a realtor!

Pension - mostly GONE
401K match - MIA
7 Sick days - GONE
Trucks - SLOOOOW
Work rules - ARBITRARY
Cameras - smh
Job security - NONE
Trust/Respect - GONE

Everybody that 'liked' your post(4)so far, don't even work here. And some of your figures are off and you omitted some stuff..just sayin'

Just pointing out that current employees, for the most part, are good with where we are.

Nobody is going on strike..

Nobody knows how much we will gain, Rasputin.
The eventual negotiations will tell that.
And nobody is talking strike.
BUT, based on your post, my cars are for sale and I'm calling a realtor!
Why not just keep working and keep all of that..we make enough to take care of you...or you wouldn't have it in the first place, that is, if you really work here.

Why not just keep working and keep all of that..we make enough to take care of you...or you wouldn't have it in the first place, that is, if you really work here.
LOL
You don't remember me.
I said seven sick days because upon removal of the 10 sick days they awarded us three more PTOs.
10-3 = 7
They claimed the average employee used an average of three sick days per year.

You're just like Conway in trying to cast a shadow of doubt by discrediting your opposition. You have always been the primary company mole on truckingboards.com.

You speak of people being negative when you are one of the most negative people on here. Why not tell us the merits of how wonderful Conway is and how we should follow like sheep into the blue abyss of thoughtlessness and increasingly reduced compensation.

STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE !! Thats ALL i hear from you anti-union types! Thats the oldest fear tactic in the book!!
NO ONE is going to put you out on strike! ESPECIALLY on a first time contract!
Think about it, We will be negotiating a first time contract, YOU will vote on that first time contract and all the others after it. And don't forget you as members WILL vote on going out on strike if it would ever come down to that. How many contracts do you think we negotiate a year? I'll tell you thousands of contracts throughout this country. The Teamsters cannot force you out on strike.