XPO | con-way has issues like others but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE !! Thats ALL i hear from you anti-union types! Thats the oldest fear tactic in the book!!
NO ONE is going to put you out on strike! ESPECIALLY on a first time contract!
Think about it, We will be negotiating a first time contract, YOU will vote on that first time contract and all the others after it. And don't forget you as members WILL vote on going out on strike if it would ever come down to that. How many contracts do you think we negotiate a year? I'll tell you thousands of contracts throughout this country. The Teamsters cannot force you out on strike.
Most know all that TR.... Address the new thread started by eazy moe bee ....What's up with that?

Most know all that TR.... Address the new thread started by eazy moe bee ....What's up with that?

He is never pro Union. He is always anti driver.

Anyone that does not agree with him is just a union buster. Or management.

Even though he himself doesn't actually ever praise the union. Or tell us what good it would do.

LOL
You don't remember me.
I said seven sick days because upon removal of the 10 sick days they awarded us three more PTOs.
10-3 = 7
They claimed the average employee used an average of three sick days per year.

You're just like Conway in trying to cast a shadow of doubt by discrediting your opposition. You have always been the primary company mole on truckingboards.com.

You speak of people being negative when you are one of the most negative people on here. Why not tell us the merits of how wonderful Conway is and how we should follow like sheep into the blue abyss of thoughtlessness and increasingly reduced compensation.
If you don't know we have 5 PTO days, plus our regular vacation, then I have doubts as to you currently being employed here.

STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE !! Thats ALL i hear from you anti-union types! Thats the oldest fear tactic in the book!!
NO ONE is going to put you out on strike! ESPECIALLY on a first time contract!
Think about it, We will be negotiating a first time contract, YOU will vote on that first time contract and all the others after it. And don't forget you as members WILL vote on going out on strike if it would ever come down to that. How many contracts do you think we negotiate a year? I'll tell you thousands of contracts throughout this country. The Teamsters cannot force you out on strike.
You didn't hear me? I said nobody is going on strike. You will not get enough people to vote on a strike. Nobody is going to want to sit out and not get paid..maybe 10% that's all. And they can easily be replaced with temps.

About the company trying to block the election with allegations of threats and harassment? Wouldn't expect anything less from a company that harasses and threatens their employees on a daily basis. The tables are turning on conway and they don't like it.
Didn't the president of the company state that he will do everything possible to keep the union out of conway? It's not even worth addressing that post.

About the company trying to block the election with allegations of threats and harassment? Wouldn't expect anything less from a company that harasses and threatens their employees on a daily basis. The tables are turning on conway and they don't like it.
Didn't the president of the company state that he will do everything possible to keep the union out of conway? It's not even worth addressing that post.

Im never harassed or threatened. Quit using those blanket statements in all your posts. It's just not true.

Your just mis-informed.

Yep by you the one and only!!!!! What makes you think everyone should have your Opinion? You can't stand it when someone disagrees with you, outside of maybe two or three people On here you don't like what anyone has to say!!

Your just mis-informed.
I've talked to hundreds of Conway drivers here in my area and they ALL tell me the same thing.
How could they all be lying to me about the exact same things. And some drivers with 10, 15, 20, 30 years seniority have stated to me that they would NEVER think about reaching out to the Teamsters but how times have changed.
Blame YOUR company for the union activity. Now we have anti-union "consultants" (union busters) asking the drivers what can we do to make things better! REALLY ?? Like they have any say how the company operates! Typical!

And your in denial!

Yep by you the one and only!!!!! What makes you think everyone should have your Opinion? You can't stand it when someone disagrees with you, outside of maybe two or three people On here you don't like what anyone has to say!!

20,000 employees, not the few 'actual' employees on here. Most of the people you talk to on here, don't even work here.

I've talked to hundreds of Conway drivers here in my area and they ALL tell me the same thing.
How could they all be lying to me about the exact same things. And some drivers with 10, 15, 20, 30 years seniority have stated to me that they would NEVER think about reaching out to the Teamsters but how times have changed.
Blame YOUR company for the union activity. Now we have anti-union "consultants" (union busters) asking the drivers what can we do to make things better! REALLY ?? Like they have any say how the company operates! Typical!

And your in denial!

Let's just see where those 'hundreds' will be when you need them to vote on a strike to push anything through. Just my opinion. You'll get 10% maybe.

If you don't know we have 5 PTO days, plus our regular vacation, then I have doubts as to you currently being employed here.

LOL - I guess you're pretty stupid - j/k

Try to follow along here. We'll slow it down considering your missing chromosome. LOL - j/k

Now we will extend our complicated mathematical formula to include the PTOs we had BEEEEFORE they systemically removed a full year of vacation from our wallet.

We had 10 sickdays
Lost all 10 sickdays
We gained 3 PTO days
We already were earning 2 PTO days.
In the early days, one of those PTO days was New Years Day, but then they floated it.

You still here?

3 plus 2 = X

solve for X

Guess if you don't know

They did away with the sick days long ago and rolled everything into vacation time. That's how it's been in central for years now.

See? Even you don't know what you're talking about...

Let's just see where those 'hundreds' will be when you need them to vote on a strike to push anything through. Just my opinion. You'll get 10% maybe.
I'd rather walk away from my campaign with Conway then to ask "my" guys to go out on strike.
Our old Teamster motto from the 40's and 50's was "United To Protect.. Not Combined To Harm" I hung that sign in my office to remind everyday that this is what it's all about.

Unfortunately,when we lost the sick days many were drunk on blue kool-aid. The drunk ones didn't figure out that the company took 10 sick days and 2 floating holidays for those 5 PTO days Are you sure you have been a driver for as long as you have?.

Everybody that 'liked' your post(4)so far, don't even work here. And some of your figures are off and you omitted some stuff..just sayin'

Just pointing out that current employees, for the most part, are good with where we are.

U really are out of touch with things on the grand scale! Drivers "for the most part" are sick of the lies and theft that these corporate heads force on us! And "current employees" coming from you is code for management!
I don't seem to see anyone liking anything you've been saying here today either, so I wouldn't try to slam on bankrupt if I were you!
And I do work here -thanks.