XPO | con-way has issues like others but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They did away with the sick days long ago and rolled everything into vacation time. That's how it's been in central for years now.

See? Even you don't know what you're talking about...
Your aloted pto plus vacation all rolled into PTO days..yeah, I know that.

Unfortunately,when we lost the sick days many were drunk on blue kool-aid. The drunk ones didn't figure out that the company took 10 sick days and 2 floating holidays for those 5 PTO days Are you sure you have been a driver for as long as you have?.

The floating holidays must be a central thing. We didn't have that.

U really are out of touch with things on the grand scale! Drivers "for the most part" are sick of the lies and theft that these corporate heads force on us! And "current employees" coming from you is code for management!
I don't seem to see anyone liking anything you've been saying here today either, so I wouldn't try to slam on bankrupt if I were you!
And I do work here -thanks.
Most of the likes are from ex employees or from other companies' employees..and, no they don't like what I have to say.

But, you folks are the ones getting Angry and trashing everything I say, so..you must've ran out of answers... you can't stand that I am probably right.

If you guys would not trash everybody that has a different opinion than yours, there would be a lot more participation here...nobody went to say anything and get trashed by the same people all the time. There just gonna read and not post.

You would see that its not all bad like you think it is.

If you guys would not trash everybody that has a different opinion than yours, there would be a lot more participation here...nobody went to say anything and get trashed by the same people all the time. There just gonna read and not post.

ROTFLMOA!!!
You start.
Be like our corporate leaders and exemplify what you preach.
smh

Hello pot, kettle calling...

If you stand up for change, you be told if you think it'better somewhere else go there. Heard it way too many times.
Really, dang where are you out of. So you're saying we have 5 PTO days from the gitty up and then accrue our weekly PTO hours on top of that.

If you don't know we have 5 PTO days, plus our regular vacation, then I have doubts as to you currently being employed here.

LOL - I guess you're pretty stupid - j/k

Try to follow along here. We'll slow it down considering your missing chromosome. LOL - j/k

Now we will extend our complicated mathematical formula to include the PTOs we had BEEEEFORE they systemically removed a full year of vacation from our wallet.

We had 10 sickdays
Lost all 10 sickdays
We gained 3 PTO days
We already were earning 2 PTO days.
In the early days, one of those PTO days was New Years Day, but then they floated it.

You still here?

3 plus 2 = X

solve for X

Guess if you don't know
Solve for x. Geez I know I left my Pythagorean theorem around here somewhere

Yes, I wrote that wrong.
As a result of a swing towards unionizing, -Conway is scared.

Looks like investors are too

Freight hauler Con-way CNW drove off interest Tuesday, falling 5.5% to $50.60 after stock analysts at Cowen & Co. and Robert W. Baird downgraded their ratings on the Texas-based company.

The move comes just days after Con-way’s 110 truck drivers at its Laredo terminal voted to unionize, which Baird’s Ben Hartford says could build cost pressures.

Hartford says while the likelihood of Con-way’s 19,000 freight at workers at 300 terminals fully unionizing is low, there is “incremental risk” in both investor sentiment and margins.

Hartford maintained his $55 price target, but downgraded his “outperform” rating to “neutral.”

Con-way, due to report third-quarter earnings Oct. 29, posted a 25% jump in second-quarter net income and an 8% rise in revenue. Year-to-date, shares are up 28%. And as of today 9-23 it's dropped to $48.73
Truckin? Investors cash in chips on Con-way | America's Markets

Looks like investors are too

Freight hauler Con-way CNW drove off interest Tuesday, falling 5.5% to $50.60 after stock analysts at Cowen & Co. and Robert W. Baird downgraded their ratings on the Texas-based company.

The move comes just days after Con-way’s 110 truck drivers at its Laredo terminal voted to unionize, which Baird’s Ben Hartford says could build cost pressures.

Hartford says while the likelihood of Con-way’s 19,000 freight at workers at 300 terminals fully unionizing is low, there is “incremental risk” in both investor sentiment and margins.

Hartford maintained his $55 price target, but downgraded his “outperform” rating to “neutral.”

Con-way, due to report third-quarter earnings Oct. 29, posted a 25% jump in second-quarter net income and an 8% rise in revenue. Year-to-date, shares are up 28%. And as of today 9-23 it's dropped to $48.73
Truckin? Investors cash in chips on Con-way | America's Markets

Now the palace is feeling it for real. Upset drivers. Whatever. Upset investors. WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING FAST !