XPO | Con-Way vs XPO

Which company cared more about their employees and treated them better?

• Con-Way

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • XPO

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Only worked for one of them

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • CCX

Votes: 36 75.0%

• Total voters
I'm not sure posting on a message board is extreme. And that poster didn't say they were a driver or anything else. No disguise was used. Just keeping things from getting to twisted. Any one can sign up and post. It's not much of an infiltration. No massive effort on elaborate undertaking involved.

Have they done it before ? Oh yeah. Definitely. Without a doubt.

I think with post like this :

"$1.08 is nothing. We’ve gotten 50 cents and 70 cents the past 2 years with XPO. With Conway we would always get at least $1. Why the hell did XPO make such a big deal about this crap raise" - Sleeper

"We’ve always been off the clock at my terminal. Something we had to do on our own time. The only thing that was on the clock was random drug test." - Sleeper

Its pretty evident if he is not a driver than he is immersing himself here as one. No one is twisting and I'm not the one who outed him ..remember that is not tolerated here.

What is extreme is a company that would go to that length to try fool their own employees , if this is what the case is here. If they are willing to do this , one has to wonder what other tricks their up to.

Last edited:

"$1.08 is nothing. We’ve gotten 50 cents and 70 cents the past 2 years with XPO. With Conway we would always get at least $1. Why the hell did XPO make such a big deal about this crap raise" - Sleeper

"We’ve always been off the clock at my terminal. Something we had to do on our own time. The only thing that was on the clock was random drug test." - Sleeper

Its pretty evident if he is not a driver than he is immersing himself here as one. No one is twisting and I'm not the one who outed him ..remember that is not tolerated here.

What is extreme is a company that would go to that length to try fool their own employees , if this is what the case is here. If they are willing to do this , one has to wonder what other tricks their up to.
Every company on these boards does it.

Obviously, I was speaking of the post that started this thread. I hadn't gone through past whatever. It's fair to believe that not many here are who they say they are.

Obviously, I was speaking of the post that started this thread. I hadn't gone through past whatever. It's fair to believe that not many here are who they say they are.
I think the the vast majority here are drivers if your intuitive its easy to figure out. I have to admit I did not suspect the original poster from reading his past post.
I do not like people posting here that misrepresent themselves but its allowed so we deal with it. I think people see through it eventually based on the content of their post.

Last edited:
I think the the vast majority here are drivers if your intuitive its easy to figure out. I have to admit I did not suspect the original poster from reading his past post.

I just read through a few of Sleeper's older posts. Nothing unusual.

I just read through a few of Sleeper's older posts. Nothing unusual.
I thought the same. I guess if your going to be successful here being a poser you might put out post that people would make you believe your one of them. Would not be hard with the company backing to give information that would make you believable if you were an outsider. I will interesting to see him post here again and address this . I guess if he doesn't than we know.

well they promised to show "love " to the drivers,basically they've continued con-ways polices,same fac can have drivers with 3different payscales running the same roads and doing the same job,that's ridiculous.new equipment???????????very little,even with trump's tax policy where businesses don't have to spread out expenditures and can take writeoff immediately.measely 4% pay-raise,which keeps us well below competition,"normal" raise is 3%,they gave us 1% extra,while other companies gave larger raises ,bonuses and retirement.instead we got some money into post retirement healthcare or something,got it in the mail and still haven't been briefed on it by management.................on a positive note apparently we are doing away with subservice carriers to a large extent

well they promised to show "love " to the drivers,basically they've continued con-ways polices,same fac can have drivers with 3different payscales running the same roads and doing the same job,that's ridiculous.new equipment???????????very little,even with trump's tax policy where businesses don't have to spread out expenditures and can take writeoff immediately.measely 4% pay-raise,which keeps us well below competition,"normal" raise is 3%,they gave us 1% extra,while other companies gave larger raises ,bonuses and retirement.instead we got some money into post retirement healthcare or something,got it in the mail and still haven't been briefed on it by management.................on a positive note apparently we are doing away with subservice carriers to a large extent
What you have to keep in mind they only gave the raise to top tier drivers. 3% is a pretty typical pay raise throughout most business. They only went with 4 % because they only gave it to the top tier saved them a lot of money. Remember this in a year of record profit and huge tax breaks , got to make you wonder what you would get in a average year.

" Well I guess we have seen the best you will ever get " if there was a year your chances were to get more this would have been it.

I can see by the above poll everyone is happy

Last edited:
Never seen them on the Teamster side but I have seen many Union Busters on Truckingboards over the years.
All these guys trying to convince us the Teamsters are the best thing since slice bread are doing it because they really care about us?

Is it safe to assume the Teamsters are doing the same?
I asked on of the organizers a while back if they had a presence here and he says he was aware of the sight but didn't post here. That's not to say others may not but he wasn't aware of it. Who knows for sure. I wish they would.

Never seen them on the Teamster side but I have seen many Union Busters on Truckingboards over the years.
It's the perfect environment for Persuaders . If they can manage to submerse themselves into the company culture and ways they would thrive and be productive here. I think they would stand out as generally always siding with the company point of view.

What you have to keep in mind they only gave the raise to top tier drivers. 3% is a pretty typical pay raise throughout most business. They only went with 4 % because they only gave it to the top tier saved them a lot of money. Remember this in a year of record profit and huge tax breaks , got to make you wonder what you would get in a average year.

" Well I guess we have seen the best you will ever get " if there was a year your chances were to get more this would have been it.

I can see by the above poll everyone is happy
that's what I said 4% instead of the typical 3,only fair that it's senior drivers because they have raised starting pay dramatically and cut time to top rate in half,starting dock workers make more than when I started driving