TForce | Congradulations Not In Order

.... I am waiting.... who is going to be the first to say she's a transplant from Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi or Alabama?? :hysterical:

Darkstar :smilie_132:
Darkstar,
Not me....i was just having a little fun. I'm sure Mrs. Night is a nice lady who just doesn't see the benefits of being Union.....like you said...she probably never got the treatment that you and countless others did at the hands of the old O....and she has no idea that UPS would make O look like your nice old Aunt when they sink their teeth into the UPSF operation. She'll learn.

Everyone here can read......

.... and I have not seen one person refer to you as other than "Mrs. Nightwalker" ... I met Nightwalker (if he is who I am thinking of) one night while I was fighting for "O" - I know he was anti-union. I take it by your postings that has not changed.

Your, my opinion - everyone has one. And, believe me, I have fretting over this post quite a while to not get a head slap from the mods or Jeff. Why not just give it a break - The Teamsters are here, The Teamsters are here, the workers of UPSF opened the door wide, and try not to get hit in the arse on YOUR way out. :grinning-smiley-021 You definitely have crashed and burned, are only here to try and cause the differences you are so worried about. May you get well soon! :1036316054:

Good luck Tree, looks like your now a proud Teamster, like me. Embrace it and enjoy. Encourage your brothers to do the same. Ps. Being a Teamster doesnt mean you always agree with everything thats done but it does mean you have a voice!:1036316054:
You might want to reread my original post. We won't be Teamsters anytime in the near future. I'll still eat a doughnut and drink a cup of coffee with you, though :)

Don't worry wannabe, I think the nuts are starting to grow at ConWay.

With all the fertilzer they are spreading they should be purdy big nuts.

T251
I don`t worry about anything, LIFE is too short, more fertilizer will be spread on APRIL 22, 2008, I imagine there will be more drivers jumpin on the bandwagon! :hysterical:

.... and I have not seen one person refer to you as other than "Mrs. Nightwalker" ... I met Nightwalker (if he is who I am thinking of) one night while I was fighting for "O" - I know he was anti-union. I take it by your postings that has not changed.

Your, my opinion - everyone has one. And, believe me, I have fretting over this post quite a while to not get a head slap from the mods or Jeff. Why not just give it a break - The Teamsters are here, The Teamsters are here, the workers of UPSF opened the door wide, and try not to get hit in the arse on YOUR way out. :grinning-smiley-021 You definitely have crashed and burned, are only here to try and cause the differences you are so worried about. May you get well soon! :1036316054:

Thank You!:1036316054:

Darkstar,
Not me....i was just having a little fun. I'm sure Mrs. Night is a nice lady who just doesn't see the benefits of being Union.....like you said...she probably never got the treatment that you and countless others did at the hands of the old O....and she has no idea that UPS would make O look like your nice old Aunt when they sink their teeth into the UPSF operation. She'll learn.

:hysterical: :biglaugh: Learn she will, and her husband too - the hard way - heck, who knows - he will be the one running to the union hall to join and beg them to get his job back! :biglaugh:

Darkstar

What did that perdy CD look like?

Sorry for the rainbow effect.
cdfv5.jpg

Free coffee, soda,water,donuts and for those that stayed for the vote count. Free Pizza's.
I nearly ate a whole pizza!...burp!

This historic event definitely makes my grass even greener!:1036316054:
Uhhh....tomorrow is another story. Buckle up the boot straps and start following the rules.
My sideburns are within tolerance for their micrometer measurements.

You might want to reread my original post. We won't be Teamsters anytime in the near future. I'll still eat a doughnut and drink a cup of coffee with you, though :)

I thought this national vote meant the whole company would be union. Our local said only the terminals that signed cards. So the whole company isn't union yet...

Yeah, something didnt feel right when I read back a couple pages:hysterical: Dont drink coffee, try my best to steer clear of doughnuts, but i'll sit down and bs with you all night long, and if you want to drink a beer i'm buyin'!!:beerchug:

Sorry for the rainbow effect.
cdfv5.jpg

Free coffee, soda,water,donuts and for those that stayed for the vote count. Free Pizza's.
I nearly ate a whole pizza!...burp!

This historic event definitely makes my grass even greener!:1036316054:
Uhhh....tomorrow is another story. Buckle up the boot straps and start following the rules.
My sideburns are within tolerance for their micrometer measurements.

That is one "perdy" friggin CD!!!:hysterical::hysterical:

Goog Things Come .....

... to those that wait tree9148. We are all hoping and praying that things turn around for you and your terminal. We know your heart is in the right place, and you are more than welcome to drop in for coffee and doughnuts anytime!!