TForce | Congradulations Not In Order

Sorry for the rainbow effect.
cdfv5.jpg

Free coffee, soda,water,donuts and for those that stayed for the vote count. Free Pizza's.
I nearly ate a whole pizza!...burp!

This historic event definitely makes my grass even greener!:1036316054:
Uhhh....tomorrow is another story. Buckle up the boot straps and start following the rules.
My sideburns are within tolerance for their micrometer measurements.

Cool man....I dropped a tab of orange sunshine about an hour ago and the rainbow affect is giving me good vibes!

Does this mean I have to call liebstandarte brother. OK! Brother liebstandarte where are you? Are you whooping it up?....:funky:

Another thing I really thought was really cool in the union meeting. I forget how it was brought up but he said teamsters don't turn other teamsters in. Or in other words rat them out. You could even be brought up on charges and fined. I think I'm going to like this...:1036316054:

I wonder if the Teamsters will try to do the 50 plus 1% to get the whole company under contract. Can they do this with the National Contract?
I know they will have more than half the company under contract.

Yes!!!.........12:01am you are under contract.

Buster are you sure about the 12:01 am. UPS has to start paying us Monday morning according to the contract. I start at 10:00 am Monday morning. Does that mean I have to show up at 0930 and slide my card to be out by 1000? Because I use to come in a little early to get out and home early if I could because the way we got paid it didn't matter. So what do you think?

I wonder if the Teamsters will try to do the 50 plus 1% to get the whole company under contract. Can they do this with the National Contract?
I know they will have more than half the company under contract.

I would try to answer that if I thought I had the brain power. You guys are just voting on organization now right?( contract comes with it)

Buster are you sure about the 12:01 am. UPS has to start paying us Monday morning according to the contract. I start at 10:00 am Monday morning. Does that mean I have to show up at 0930 and slide my card to be out by 1000? Because I use to come in a little early to get out and home early if I could because the way we got paid it didn't matter. So what do you think?

We voted the contract in last week. We were told by our terminal managment that the new contract rules are in effect Monday 12:01am They went on to tell us road drivers how to swipe the card and start dropping and hooking. Also they told us that they still expected us to be in to work 30 minutes before our schedule time. This allowing for dropping and hooking and still being out on schedule. They had no problem with starting early to leave on schedule. They expect it.

We voted the contract in last week. We were told by our terminal managment that the new contract rules are in effect Monday 12:01am They went on to tell us road drivers how to swipe the card and start dropping and hooking. Also they told us that they still expected us to be in to work 30 minutes before our schedule time. This allowing for dropping and hooking and still being out on schedule. They had no problem with starting early to leave on schedule. They expect it.
Adjust your log books accordingly. Swipe that clock.. hit the bottom line on the log or it might come back to haunt you!!:1036316054:

Don't trust the Tm on this, verify.

I would try to answer that if I thought I had the brain power. You guys are just voting on organization now right?( contract comes with it)

No, There is no voting at our terminal. We excepted the contract last week. Just waiting on the supplements next.