Yellow | COO April 2012 comments thread .

Probably my settings but I could not get it intill I switched to high resolution.....lower left on the page....IE for me :D

The COO pages are displayed as images since they were faxed to Jeff. Treat them as images in your browser and you can enlarge them.

Or you can right click on pic and save image as... on you PC...then open it up in Microsoft Office Picture Manager and enlarge it as much as needed to read it.

Wow what a joke! you will post endless lines of bull but to save space you post the COO so small we can't read it. I really didn't except much more from this board thanks for the lackluster effort.

drive your a** to your local and get a copy then...some people are just ungrateful fu*ks.....

Feel bad for all the people that have to move, these changes really suck

Last edited by a moderator:
UE's/Velocity drivers were for the most part pulled from the P&D board at the EOL's so they will just bid back into the P&D op, the guy(s) on the bottom of the list are the ones screwed again.............................

When they had the merger they let people bid into the Velocity and UE's out of the 1500 person phone pool, you're absolutely right the bottom guys at these terminals are gonna be laid off...about 178 of them. It is still work that will be covered daily!

is there a patr 2 and a part 3 to this change of operations?????are the going to end tail the regionals next after this coo gets started??

is there a patr 2 and a part 3 to this change of operations?????are the going to end tail the regionals next after this coo gets started??
Just a theory nothing more.....We will not be handle anything less than 500 miles......And don't be surprised that the regionals give up anything over 500......no interlining. Silly theory? Probably.....:shrug:

Please somebody help me with this COO.....I see no large mass of people being laid off. (yes, any are bad) It still takes a 5 mpg tractor with a $20 per Driver to move the pallet. No terminal closings just yet. Is there gonna be way less handling that I don't see? I'm at a loss on this one....Seriously!

Please somebody help me with this COO.....I see no large mass of people being laid off. (yes, any are bad) It still takes a 5 mpg tractor with a $20 per Driver to move the pallet. No terminal closings just yet. Is there gonna be way less handling that I don't see? I'm at a loss on this one....Seriously!

What your not seeing the half empty velocity trailer go back and forth to the breakbulk and then a L/H driver bringing a single pup, instead of 2 guys running back and forth we now will have only one in a lot of cases.

What doesn't make sense to the reversal of primaries, 653 to 135(if memory serves) what's the difference?

Wow what a joke! you will post endless lines of bull but to save space you post the COO so small we can't read it. I really didn't except much more from this board thanks for the lackluster effort.

You are an ungrateful, computer illiterate, piece of crap. JEFF............THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO.

I got thick skin man, no sweat.... Dude probably has been affected negatively by this and he is venting...