Yellow | Dear fellow employee:

YRC Freight is still the King of the corporation!
Do some research on gross earnings, tonnage, etc. compared to our subsidiaries.
You are right. The current MOU does not allow the corporation to "dissect " the companies involved.
Otherwise, I would be enjoying 2 years of unemployment as we type.

Yrcf is a joke. Its a bleeding ulcer killing the money making units of the company.

OK here is my thoughts. Someone once told me YRCW is like a ship, the sailors(drivers, dockworkers, etc.)can only do what they are told, if the people running the ship(dispatchers, managers, ceo` s) make bad decisions ( bad dispatches, move freight on the dock just for numbers, etc)and run it into an iceburg (bankruptcy). THEN WHO`S FAULT IS IT?

Last edited by a moderator:
ALBAG said "reckless disregard is what it was" I say it still is!!!

32000 employees, including non-union. We were at 56000 teamsters alone.

We've been lied too a long time. It's time we push back! 8% increase (7% isn't even half)...give back vacations...make good on pensions....replace middle management with knowledgeable people, not idiots! And enforce equal sacrifice with the threat of snap back to full scale. Increase moral.......And then maybe.....this company will have the ability to operate the way Roadway and Yellow once did.

Time to start applying for a job! 24 years down the tube along with our Teamster Pension once this company folds after a no vote! Merry Christmas!! Good Luck Everyone finding a job I haven't found anything paying close to what we get who is hiring!

I would rather take a pay cut and go somewhere else and start over than to keep giving my hard earned money back to these azzholes and the Banksters. By the time we pay YRCW to work for them, pay the federal and state to help pay for the leaches in this country there is not much left anyway. Be better off making about 20,000 a year!

I would rather take a pay cut and go somewhere else and start over than to keep giving my hard earned money back to these ***holes and the Banksters. By the time we pay YRCW to work for them, pay the federal and state to help pay for the leaches in this country there is not much left anyway. Be better off making about 20,000 a year!

I've given them enough!!

YRCF gross revenue is still double that of the regionals.
Research 2010-2013 of our prior quarterly results.
The regionals will eventually become our competition if they haven't already!

Per Yahoo Website.
YRC Worldwide Reports First Quarter Positive Operating Income for the First Time in Six Years - Yahoo Finance
YRC Worldwide Reports Second Quarter Results - Yahoo Finance

Great. Revenue is NOT profit. This pig can generate $1trillion in revenue. When you operate at a loss it doesn't matter. You still bled money.

Look at it this way. If YRC sells Holland, New Penn, Reddaway for say 1.4billion, then the debt is paid off, they would have no the interest payment, be debt free and they can hopefully start making money.

Look at it this way. If YRC sells Holland, New Penn, Reddaway for say 1.4billion, then the debt is paid off, they would have no the interest payment, be debt free and they can hopefully start making money.

They overpaid in the first place. Now you think they will sell them for more than what they overpaid? Yrcf couldn't make a nickel out of six pennies

Who would buy them? "If" the biggest two letter word in the dictionary!!

Let the b

Get the giveback from the banks. By getting a cheaper interest rate. Not the employees

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk

yrc should consolidate operations to new penn's barns, sell the huge yrc properties. hell the one in carlisle should be worth over 100 mil easy just on the real estate value alone.
it would pay down the debt and make refinancing look more attractive to the investors .

then again i'm all for them selling because ups has long outgrown our barn in mechanicsburg and could use a upgrade...