XPO | Direction of Conway

Also, I over heard a conversation, new leadership will be here before the year is out. The bunch in charge now will be shown the door and pushed out with there golden parachutes because our profits were not big enough last year. I don't if that will be a good thing or a bad thing. Probably won't be either, it will just be.

The thing is they will replace them with like minded individuals that have been trained and educated to act and think in the exact same way. So yeah. What will change ? Name on the desk ?

The thing is they will replace them with like minded individuals that have been trained and educated to act and think in the exact same way. So yeah. What will change ? Name on the desk ?

You are probably right but who knows for sure. I saw somebody else talking about "getting back to basics" and that sounds good to me. Take care of our customers and there freight. They are the ones who really matter. They are the ones who are really in charge. If it was not for our customers none of us would have a job with this outfit. I thank each and everyone of my customers every time I see them, even the ones who are jerks. Thats what the people in charge need to do.

You are probably right but who knows for sure. I saw somebody else talking about "getting back to basics" and that sounds good to me. Take care of our customers and there freight. They are the ones who really matter. They are the ones who are really in charge. If it was not for our customers none of us would have a job with this outfit. I thank each and everyone of my customers every time I see them, even the ones who are jerks. Thats what the people in charge need to do.

Our biggest gripe is how the customer is always last. Seems we are always last and late with damaged freight.

Our biggest gripe is how the customer is always last. Seems we are always last and late with damaged freight.

You and your cohorts gripes are not relevant and if you would put a little urgency in your movement and stay off trucking boards while on duty the customers wouldn't always be last so maybe just maybe you could deliver that damaged freight on time . :hysterical:

You and your cohorts gripes are not relevant and if you would put a little urgency in your movement and stay off trucking boards while on duty the customers wouldn't always be last so maybe just maybe you could deliver that damaged freight on time . :hysterical:

I don't do this stuff on the clock. They know who I am. That would be dumb.

But your right. It's the drivers fault.

Even though we are on the dock until 1230. And then we gotta go get our tractor and hook and by time you get out the gate it's almost 1300. And you have two appointments that were supposed to off by noon.

Still all my fault.

I don't do this stuff on the clock. They know who I am. That would be dumb.

But your right. It's the drivers fault.

Even though we are on the dock until 1230. And then we gotta go get our tractor and hook and by time you get out the gate it's almost 1300. And you have two appointments that were supposed to off by noon.

Still all my fault.
and don't forget about the 9 pickup's they already have on you before the first delivery is made .. So get busy driver and that 1300 out the gate with a full 53' van load is no excuse to be late !

That's against company policy.

well, thank you lean team. due to your lack of knowledge, and all the ******** programs you have instituted, we have lost the inbound freight for our largest customer at our barn, and one of conway's top ten accounts. we couldnt deliver a single shipment on time last month, most 3 to 4 days late. outbound will be next.

way to go team conway.

well, thank you lean team. due to your lack of knowledge, and all the ******** programs you have instituted, we have lost the inbound freight for our largest customer at our barn, and one of conway's top ten accounts. we couldnt deliver a single shipment on time last month, most 3 to 4 days late. outbound will be next.

way to go team conway.

Wait til that new GRI gets here. We will really lose customer base.

Someone once said something like, "Hire the best people, give them the tools to do the job, and GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!" That might work.

Last edited by a moderator: