XPO | Direction of Conway

and stock the fleet with automatics

and pay dougie a big bonus to run the show after they fire greg.... I think his name is greg....

anyway dougie needs a fall guy.... and I think I know who it will be... and dougie always seems to profit from it...

at least that's how it looks from down here.

and pay dougie a big bonus to run the show after they fire greg.... I think his name is greg....

anyway dougie needs a fall guy.... and I think I know who it will be... and dougie always seems to profit from it...

at least that's how it looks from down here.

Dougie Fresh isn't the only one who profits... John Labrie got 7 mil to take his services elsewhere...

This is all a result of Lean. This is what happens when number crunchers take over. Continuous improvement? Back in the day, Company Owners understood that happy employees are good employees and there is value in that. Today's CEO's understand numbers which is all we are to them. If you won't perform they will find someone who will. This is how they improve their bottom line and collect on their big bonuses!

The thing that pisses me off the most is all of our fellow DSRs that Are all Rah Rah for LEAN because they lack the insight to see,hear or feel the rug being pulled out from all of us.

The thing that pisses me off the most is all of our fellow DSRs that Are all Rah Rah for LEAN because they lack the insight to see,hear or feel the rug being pulled out from all of us.

I don't think anybody is "rah rah" about lean...most think it's a terrible waste of time.

I don't think anybody is "rah rah" about lean...most think it's a terrible waste of time.

The ones that don't are busy thinking they look good for being brown nosed.

Hey look. My picture is on the wall. I must be special types.

But you didn't. Why should we ?
Because sell outs, like yourself, would go tell management about organizers and snitch on them. People like you put a target on my back and others when i wasnt around, whick in turn forced me to leave. Best desision of my life. You talk all this shut about conway but yet have no interest for a contract fir yourself or your coworkers. Everybody's sick of your bs, bipolarness anyway.

Because sell outs, like yourself, would go tell management about organizers and snitch on them. People like you put a target on my back and others when i wasnt around, whick in turn forced me to leave. Best desision of my life. You talk all this shut about conway but yet have no interest for a contract fir yourself or your coworkers. Everybody's sick of your bs, bipolarness anyway.
The majority doesn't want it. Don't need it. It would not work here.

The majority doesn't want it. Don't need it. It would not work here.

I have a feeling that eventually you will. Especially after we see how many folks lose their jobs over 3 following too close events in a rolling 12 months...buncha city drivers on the way out.

Your tellin me that the majority wouldn't want a written contract with yearly wages? I doubt that

There are problems. Sure.

But I would rather address them in house. Than have some outsider come in with all of their problems.

The whole reason we have all these problems is because the union carriers are willing to take any cuts imaginable to keep their jobs.

Not my idea of standing up and being union strong.

There are problems. Sure.

But I would rather address them in house. Than have some outsider come in with all of their problems.

The whole reason we have all these problems is because the union carriers are willing to take any cuts imaginable to keep their jobs.

Not my idea of standing up and being union strong.

Those guys VOTED together to take a cut to help the mismanaged company remain solvent. Guess we got a vote on that whole 401k suspension, pension, or the entire year of vacation time we lost to help a company that was fine. How's that for in house results? The only in house vote we get is job selection and vacation schedules.

Those guys VOTED together to take a cut to help the mismanaged company remain solvent. Guess we got a vote on that whole 401k suspension, pension, or the entire year of vacation time we lost to help a company that was fine. How's that for in house results? The only in house vote we get is job selection and vacation schedules.

Exactly. Vote or no vote. Same result. That union didn't do them anything.

They tried to bury their problems in the sand. And even with all they have given back it hasn't helped at all. Those problems remain.

We got new trucks. Scanners. They should have bought new ones already. But wasted money on cameras instead.

If anything I wish our brass was more accountable for their waste. Anything that is spent to increase revenue and decrease labor is going to be a good thing.

Exactly. Vote or no vote. Same result. That union didn't do them anything.

They tried to bury their problems in the sand. And even with all they have given back it hasn't helped at all. Those problems remain.

We got new trucks. Scanners. They should have bought new ones already. But wasted money on cameras instead.

If anything I wish our brass was more accountable for their waste. Anything that is spent to increase revenue and decrease labor is going to be a good thing.

No, it's not the same. The union gave them the CHOICE. They could've squashed the pay reduction and watched the company fold. The Yellow guy in my area has a better scanner than I do.
They vote on any and all changes to the pay/benefit scale they have. We just, well, get sh!$ taken away.

No, it's not the same. The union gave them the CHOICE. They could've squashed the pay reduction and watched the company fold. The Yellow guy in my area has a better scanner than I do.
They vote on any and all changes to the pay/benefit scale they have. We just, well, get sh!$ taken away.

Your choice now is to stay or go. You can work for them. With all that stuff they are going through. Probably need drivers.

And what we have taken away is a direct result of what they gave away.

No one is winning here. With or with out a union.