FedEx Freight | Dock worker/ Hostler rules

Seriously coming from the same guy who can't take responsibility for his own actions... means alot. No ulterior motive just don't like to work around unsafe people who don't take their jobs serious.
Hmmm, I watched you a couple weeks ago get in a truck while never lifting the hood or doing a walk around....some would consider you to be "unsafe" for not doing a pre-trip inspection!!
How do you stand to work with yourself???

6 th punch here Red
Your kids are so full of :::shit::: got to pay OT to keep it in check.
Hoping for a change of operations so I can bid in and take your run.
6th punch?? I thought you worked the bingo hall on Saturday nights calling out the numbers to the blue haired women to supplement your pension??
"O-62, O-62!!"
Take my run...you can have it, I've got plenty of runs to choose from!!
Of course, we all know you'd have to gain employment here first, then if you "bid in" you'd be at the bottom of the board...the city board, good luck!!

Last edited:
When I was a hostler I was not a driver, although I never crashed. We had one mule hit an L-truck head on and they fired the hostler then.

roog

6th punch?? I thought you worked the bingo hall on Saturday nights calling out the numbers to the blue haired women to supplement your pension??
"O-62, O-62!!"
Take my run...you can have it, I've got plenty of runs to choose from!!
Of course, we all know you'd have to gain employment here first, then if you "bid in" you'd be at the bottom of the board...the city board, good luck!!
Got that in writing Red ???

See here is why your lying we have 1 truck that starts with that number and it goes on the day time meet and turn. Tell your clown buddy to give you better info. For the record i have my own truck that no one else drives. If your going to get info get it from someone who isn't the laughing stock of our center.

Last edited by a moderator:
See here is why your lying we have 1 truck that starts with that number and it goes on the day time meet and turn. Tell your clown buddy to give you better info. For the record i have my own truck that no one else drives. If your going to get info get it from someone who isn't the laughing stock of our center.
The next time I'm up there, I'll ask him in front of you why you like to call him "the laughing stock"....can't wait to see your reaction!!!