FedEx Freight | Dock worker/ Hostler rules

Thank you for your comments but this thread was to ask my fellow employees a question. I like how all these so called safety clowns like posts that condone reckless behavior.
No one is condoning reckless behavior. Driving head on into a trailer is different then clipping one as your checking your dim for trailer numbers to pull. And the fact that you stated for fact that he drove head on into it and the picture clearly shows he didn't says more about you then the driver who had the mishap. I sure hope you find that guy and apologize for slandering him. Mistakes are forgivable but throwing someone under the bus just to prove you're right is despicable.

No one is condoning reckless behavior. Driving head on into a trailer is different then clipping one as your checking your dim for trailer numbers to pull. And the fact that you stated for fact that he drove head on into it and the picture clearly shows he didn't says more about you then the driver who had the mishap. I sure hope you find that guy and apologize for slandering him. Mistakes are forgivable but throwing someone under the bus just to prove you're right is despicable.

Learn how to read it wasn't a driver. Im not slandering anyone and not trying to throw him under bus, he drove under that bus himself. This accident is not a big secret anyone who drives in our yard can see the damage for themselves.

Learn how to read it wasn't a driver. Im not slandering anyone and not trying to throw him under bus, he drove under that bus himself. This accident is not a big secret anyone who drives in our yard can see the damage for themselves.
I used driver in a non disruptive way. Spin it anyway you like CT. That white stuff in chicken ::shit:: is still chicken ::shit::. I would think your Union buddies would have a big problem with you spouting false information about a fellow employee on a forum such as this. Should have got your facts straight before you opened your mouth Skippy.

No one is condoning reckless behavior. Driving head on into a trailer is different then clipping one as your checking your dim for trailer numbers to pull. And the fact that you stated for fact that he drove head on into it and the picture clearly shows he didn't says more about you then the employee who had the mishap. I sure hope you find that guy and apologize for slandering him. Mistakes are forgivable but throwing someone under the bus just to prove you're right is despicable.

Ok I fixed @Ump statement, driver/dockworker/janitor it doesn't matter the premise of umps argument is valid. The fact is you were wrong on your account of the events and as usual you hang your hat on some stupid little technicality and claim victory. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

I used driver in a non disruptive way. Doin it anyway you like CT. That white stuff in chicken :::shit::: is still chicken :::shit:::. I would think your Union buddies would have a big problem with you spouting false information about a fellow employee on a forum such as this. Should have got your facts straight before you opened your mouth Skippy.

Like you know any facts about this situation. This has nothing to do with union mr drama queen.

What...I don't rate emojis anymore. Guess I'll have to try harder.

He and his buddy nutsack75 used them all up on me in the compensation thread. This entire thread speaks volumes about CT's character and what kind of scumbag he really is.

Im sure it doesn't but your still on here crying anyways about the whole situation. :crybaby:

Seems to me you're the only one bringing it up. It seems you're infatuated with my story. Did you find me handsome when I was up there trying to save your poor excuse of a union campaign? There must be some reason for your infatuation with me.

Seems to me you're the only one bringing it up. It seems you're infatuated with my story. Did you find me handsome when I was up there trying to save your poor excuse of a union campaign? There must be some reason for your infatuation with me.

Your the one stalking me. Im sorry im going to have to turn down the date you offered me your not my type.