FedEx Freight | Driver Facing Cameras

This started 2 years ago in RCH over the score card. People started calling the teamsters to get involved and come in.
Now we have cameras, this is by far way more important than a score card. RCH your fellow drivers stood with you on the east coast and now it's around the country. Stand up for your rights and protection again to get a contract that will protect you from these cameras. Stand up and be like Bobby B and Mike T doing videos because they know the seriousness going forward what this company is capable of.

This started 2 years ago in RCH over the score card. People started calling the teamsters to get involved and come in.
Now we have cameras, this is by far way more important than a score card. RCH your fellow drivers stood with you on the east coast and now it's around the country. Stand up for your rights and protection again to get a contract that will protect you from these cameras. Stand up and be like Bobby B and Mike T doing videos because they know the seriousness going forward what this company is capable of.
So tell me. Have you talked to any UPSF drivers?? Probably not they are brow beating them to death. 20 min off yard in am 10 min off clock in pm. Ask them what the union is doing about that. Absolutely nothing!!! I could go on for half of a page of the micro management that they are going though. Again what is the union doing about it NOTHING.

So tell me. Have you talked to any UPSF drivers?? Probably not they are brow beating them to death. 20 min off yard in am 10 min off clock in pm. Ask them what the union is doing about that. Absolutely nothing!!! I could go on for half of a page of the micro management that they are going though. Again what is the union doing about it NOTHING.
City dog my concern is hear at fedex not upsf. I don't listen to other people I do my own research and homework. You see that's the problem with most of you and why rumors are so plentiful here at fedex because huts like yourself believe what is thrown out at you. I to can go on for pages on why you need a union so who wins you or me. You have your beliefs which I hope for your sake is knowledgeable beliefs and not what you hear. Mine is from knowledge and being in the union whether it was being a grocery stock person at 18 or a driver now. That driver could be an isolated thing because I've spoken to those drivers and in contact with a shop steward from there.

Citydog talk facts brother not he said this or I heard that. Facts facts facts like the cameras on the tablets like you and your side kick little red riding hood said no to.

I know it's hard for guys like you to stay on topic but let's focus on the cameras. That's the oldest trick in the book to steer of topic when hit with the facts.

I know it's hard for guys like you to stay on topic but let's focus on the cameras. That's the oldest trick in the book to steer of topic when hit with the facts.
What about the vorad ,speed and lane departure linked in for nothing more than to write you up. I find this just as bad as a camera. This brings the attention to you.

Gotta call BS on that one. Regulatory compliance (safety) trumps brow beating, as you call it. Not saying it can't happen, but it won't stick. Not here or there.

The topic is cameras, and it's a topic worth discussing. Consensus seems to be: Forward facing cameras are reasonable and likely soon to be required. Driver facing cameras? That's where the debate/controversy lies.

Gotta call BS on that one. Regulatory compliance (safety) trumps brow beating, as you call it. Not saying it can't happen, but it won't stick. Not here or there.

The topic is cameras, and it's a topic worth discussing. Consensus seems to be: Forward facing cameras are reasonable and likely soon to be required. Driver facing cameras? That's where the debate/controversy lies.
Spot on !!

Then let's talk about the cameras....you continue to go on and on about inward, driver facing cameras in the tablet but you in fact have never seen one!! Isn't that the same as you claimed for Dog, you in fact "listened to other people"?? Since your center has yet to get them, how can you claim to know what's on the tablets?? Fear mongering at its finest!! Every person I know that drives for a company that utilizes driver facing cameras that also use Peoplenet have a camera mounted in the upper corner of the cab on the passenger side facing the driver....why would they install a second camera if the tablet already has one??

Now you want to stay on topic when almost all your post on the cameras has union talk and how we need a union. These cameras are in cab cameras that face forward and that's the only fact that anyone knows. I know all the pro union people love to make up conspiracy to try and scare people that big bad Fedex is looking at every way they can to fire you.

Then let's talk about the cameras....you continue to go on and on about inward, driver facing cameras in the tablet but you in fact have never seen one!! Isn't that the same as you claimed for Dog, you in fact "listened to other people"?? Since your center has yet to get them, how can you claim to know what's on the tablets?? Fear mongering at its finest!! Every person I know that drives for a company that utilizes driver facing cameras that also use Peoplenet have a camera mounted in the upper corner of the cab on the passenger side facing the driver....why would they install a second camera if the tablet already has one??
Red Cinnaminson had a meeting tonight and was told cameras om the tablet. Newburgh meeting Tuesday told same thing. When questioned were told to put a piece of tape over it ummm that is tampering with company equipment a no no. But you keep trying to sell your bs. Oh by the way the only thing that is mandated by law is the elog not cameras.

You
Now you want to stay on topic when almost all your post on the cameras has union talk and how we need a union. These cameras are in cab cameras that face forward and that's the only fact that anyone knows. I know all the pro union people love to make up conspiracy to try and scare people that big bad Fedex is looking at every way they can to fire you.
A tool the camera is on the tablet that my friend is a fact. I'm not hear to scare anyone or lie that does not help my union movement. Another one who's got egg on his face. And it will be monitored by a company called peoplenet there goal is to monitor the work force. Try looking them up you might just might learn something.

Red Cinnaminson had a meeting tonight and was told cameras om the tablet. Newburgh meeting Tuesday told same thing. When questioned were told to put a piece of tape over it ummm that is tampering with company equipment a no no. But you keep trying to sell your bs. Oh by the way the only thing that is mandated by law is the elog not cameras.
That would be a first since no one else is being told this info. I talk to MEM drivers on a daily basis (and they already have them) and no one has mentioned a camera on the tablet. My guess is that those in CIN heard what they wanted to hear.

You

A tool the camera is on the tablet that my friend is a fact. I'm not hear to scare anyone or lie that does not help my union movement. Another one who's got egg on his face. And it will be monitored by a company called peoplenet there goal is to monitor the work force. Try looking them up you might just might learn something.
I'm thinking Peoplenet's "goal" is to make profits by providing a product, NOT "monitoring the workforce" as you claimed!!

N
That would be a first since no one else is being told this info. I talk to MEM drivers on a daily basis (and they already have them) and no one has mentioned a camera on the tablet. My guess is that those in CIN heard what they wanted to hear.
Ice try red I don't think so. Your information wheel isn't so good then. Ask Springfield, Missouri or Dallas who just had them installed. Oh it was the road driver advisor who just came back from meetings on this that told Cinnaminson. Try asking your company shop steward me bad I mean road driver advisor.

You

How do you know their going to use the camera on the tablet? How do you know their going to use that company to monitor the work force? Is that how it's done at YRC and ABF? The answer is you don't know what they're going to do. You just like scaring people into thinking that Fedex is going to use this technology to try and get rid of them so you can push your union agenda.

How do you know their going to use the camera on the tablet? How do you know their going to use that company to monitor the work force? Is that how it's done at YRC and ABF? The answer is you don't know what they're going to do. You just like scaring people into thinking that Fedex is going to use this technology to try and get rid of them so you can push your union agenda.
Again I can't express enough what a tool you are. Go find out for yourself.