FedEx Freight | Driver Scorecard

I'm back!

So RC asked the safety guy what happen if you do hit your twenty points. His answer was you are disqualified. Ok, RC gets that, but what happens if two months after you are disqualified, points drop and you are back under twenty points?

His answer...you are disqualified for 36 months

Holy crap, anyone else get that?

More herd thinning.

After you sit home for 36mos, it will sure fell good to get your slot and old run back. LOL oh crap, I remember something about a dock option. not so funny now.

Let's see. As of Monday if you have 20 or more points you are not let go unless you screw up again before any points come off. However if you have say 16 points and 2 months from now you add 4 more, you are fired while the person who has 20 or over as of 6-9 get to keep their job? How is this fair?

Let's see. As of Monday if you have 20 or more points you are not let go unless you screw up again before any points come off. However if you have say 16 points and 2 months from now you add 4 more, you are fired while the person who has 20 or over as of 6-9 get to keep their job? How is this fair?

Great observation driver. ST your rebuttal?

Guess you didn't read the point values. Pay attention next meeting. Higher the CSA score, higher the scorecard. score.

I have the point sheets right here in my hand. Can you please tell me which specific column deals with CSA points. The only difference in point value I see is based on the age of the incident. Could you please post the correct points card on here for us?

We have a couple that are in grave danger.

It should be a abundantly clear to everyone by now that FedEx is hell bent on thinning the herd. First it was implementation of the May 1st rules regarding shutting off tractors and entering and exiting the truck and now this. The writhing is on the wall.

It should be a abundantly clear to everyone by now that FedEx is interested in thinning the herd.

Yeah, like drivers are a dime a dozen. And then they can't even hire qualified drivers with prior experience.
Instead they spend all kinds of time and money to teach someone that never drove a truck before in their life.:woot2:

:shift:

Yeah, like drivers are a dime a dozen. And then they can't even hire qualified drivers with prior experience.
Instead they spend all kinds of time and money to teach someone that never drove a truck before in their life.:woot2:

What ever happened to just moving the GD freight, damage free, at a profit.. Cut out some of the useless middle management and stick to the fundamentals. Make safety a priority and share some of the profits with employees since incentives matter. They must have bought their college diplomas..Geez

You should realize by now, they don't want experienced drivers. They want forklift operators with a CDL.

Guardrail

I know someone who had a ticket in 09 before he even had a cdl in his car long before fedex and got 3 points for it,pre fedex and pre cdl. Guys its based on DOT violations,FEDEX write ups and Personal violations. In other words everything back 5 years.