XPO | Drivers appreciation week

Driver Appreciation Week???

Well I guess we have something to look forward to!.......When is it?

see. you guys should be happy to be working, you get a paycheck, that should be enough, and as of right now you do not have to worry if it clears the bank

Looks like most TM`s fumbled the ball on that! And now we have constitution week and they are trying to make up for the lack of effort for last week. Nice try but we see through you like a piece of glass! Good thing we bust our asses to make YOU look good! And thanks again for NOTHING!:hide: :chairshot: :nutkick:

I would like to say that Con-Way treated me and my fellow workers good during this week. Everyday we had an offering.

Thanks, Con-Way

Sweet Deal roadrage!

Someone posted they were given an excuse that their terminal didn't have a budget for it?

Is there any such date as TM apperciation day?
I don't know if there is such an event?

But just think how you could repay your boss for letting you work for your company.

HA,HA,YUK,YUK,YUK,let me count the ways!

Is there any such date as TM apperciation day?
I don't know if there is such an event?

But just think how you could repay your boss for letting you work for your company.

HA,HA,YUK,YUK,YUK,let me count the ways!
I think bosses day is in october! Maybe, well I don`t really care when it is, he will get the same thing, no one even acknowledged it was bosses day, I am sure it made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :biglaugh: :hysterical: :biglaugh: :hysterical: