FedEx Freight | Dumbest reasons for getting fired

I find it hilarious how many people are willing to challenge the ban hammer. Internet Rule Number 9 reads that there are no real rules about moderation. Challenging a mod is ASKING FOR IT.

I think this thread should be re-titled "Dumbest Reasons to Get Banned" and be moved to the lounge! Might be funnier there!

Canadian Flyer get member of the month award.

I bet that will be in your contract about fighting. Zero tolerance. And there will be nothing your shop steward will be able to do about it.
We've had several disagreements over the years and all party's are still working,where you come up with this crap anyway??

I find it hilarious how many people are willing to challenge the ban hammer. Internet Rule Number 9 reads that there are no real rules about moderation. Challenging a mod is ASKING FOR IT.
There are some slow learners out there but I have found that even the slowest of them do figure it out eventually.
Welcome back FedexLube & Clandestine_ice
SMOKESTACK's feeling generous today. :bgroovy:

We've had several disagreements over the years and all party's are still working,where you come up with this crap anyway??
We weren't talking about verbal disagreements. We were talking about 2 people actually fist fighting, do that and see if you are still working with the company. Union or not.

keep believing your shop steward and union will protect you no matter what. Just ask Dick Dastardly about that and probably every ex teamster.