TForce | Embargoed?

I guess when the negotiators for UPS Freight Teamsters are not on the same page as the rank-and-file it makes negotiating next to impossible. Maybe if the negotiators were working for us instead of UPS this might all be behind us already. Ever think of that? It's the only reason a contract would be rejected 3 to 1. Get a clue please!

. The world is the way it is, not the way you perceive or wish it to be. Keep living the dream if it makes you feel better.

No doubt the TDU is made up of Ron Carey's old guard. But to say that they aren't Teamsters is baloney! You can save me the Marxist/Communist nonsense. I'm too smart for that. Bottom line, the TDU is doing more for the rank-and-file at this point than the IBT. You know its true, but you're a lapdog for the IBT's current leadership, so you just choose to ignore the truth. As far as living the dream, the IBT and UPS lost the last vote. That seems pretty real to me. Or maybe I just didn't perceive the final vote correctly?

No doubt the TDU is made up of Ron Carey's old guard. But to say that they aren't Teamsters is baloney! You can save me the Marxist/Communist nonsense. I'm too smart for that. Bottom line, the TDU is doing more for the rank-and-file at this point than the IBT. You know its true, but you're a lapdog for the IBT's current leadership, so you just choose to ignore the truth. As far as living the dream, the IBT and UPS lost the last vote. That seems pretty real to me. That's reality not perception.

Really???? How many actual Teamsters are in the MDU(tdu)? Where do they get all the money to employee their staff? They are funded by ultra left wing Marxists.

The no vote stuck a thumb in Hoffa/Halls eyes, no doubt, but it will not yield the dividends you think it will. For your Marxist TDU friends, embarrassing Hoffa/hall was the agenda. On that point it was a victory, for them. For we the Teamsters members............. that isn't going to be the payoff is it?

I know what you're driving at, but that's not the point. Obviously TDU's push was more effective than the IBT's. That says more about the IBT's lack of influence than anything. So now they are going to try and back door this deal to get it done.

Clearly you can't stand the fact that a small group of organized and determined Teamsters represents the values of those Teamsters more than the IBT. I feel sorry for you.

I know what you're driving at, but that's not the point. Obviously TDU's push was more effective than the IBT's. That says more about the IBT's lack of influence than anything. So now they are going to try and back door this deal to get it done.

Teamsters
Destroying
Unions

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

It boggles your mind doesn't it? I know exactly how many. You're out if your league Teamsta II.

Then answer the question? Then take your $40 membership fee and multiply it and tell me how the TDU operates, except by taking outside unknown donations from left wing groups.

And by the way, it's very clear how old you are by the way you spar with people on here. You'll figure it out in another 20 to 40 years I promise.