Estes | Estes Express jobs

The U thing may be a problem. Let them know as soon as possible, you are not there to kick up ::shit::, that you want to work FOR a family company with a firm foundation. Obviously you bailed on Yellow, they may be able to see through your "sins" of the past. Good luck, we need quality drivers like you!

My Sins ???? Are you saying because I used to work for Yellow freight, I sinned?
I did something wrong ? I broke a law? -- Screw you pal --- I fed my family, that's what I did !! I took the 1st decent job I could find at that time.
Is this what all Estes employees think of people who work at a union company ?

5 years ago, I probably couldn't name 5 LTL freight companies. My background is in food service which I did for 19 years, till the company closed. Just for your info, My job before Yellow was NON UNION
I have no problem earning my days pay, but I won't take any BS just because I chose a union job instead of the unemployment line ! At the end of the week it's about what I can provide for my family, not what job choice I made.

I apologize if I offended anyone for using the "U" word on this forum.

Hang on RV. Legshot was just kiddin'.Calm down.Get used to these Estes ribbers.

It's all in fun.Hell wait till you get Elvis in here.Wait I'll go get him.

a lot of outsiders really don't get our sense of humor. hell most our guys here take it wrong

a lot of outsiders really don't get our sense of humor. hell most our guys here take it wrong

Legshot is hard to read but I got him now, DANG that yankee humor!!!! I do so enjoy my time on this board, I'm here everyday whether I post or not! :eck13:

Oh BB what happened to the fruity cakes..whats with the new thing under your handle? Inquiring minds want to know..I use the term mind loosely..LOL

Listen to opie and anthony you will understand me and ol leg. also look up drinking from cups on you tube

I don't mind helping these guys,but there is getting to be so many.

Is there any way you can put some type of ad or thread for them to go to in our forum.

I did an online application last week. (Elgin,IL P&D) Didn't hear anything so I looked up the Terminal and faxed a resume over a few mins ago.

How long does it take to get a call - IF - my application is accepted?

15 years CDL, 4 years doing P&D freight (YRC)

I WANT TO WORK !

The boss man will look it over. If he likes it he will send it in the truck mail to Richmond. They will check it out and send it back to Elgin. Be patient. Nobody gets in a hurry here. The yellow thing is a strike against you but I know of a CF guy that got hired. They are dead serious about the u thing. Don't talk about it to the t.m.

Hell, were gettin' "organized labor" wages now.Now if Rob could just do something about lowering our insurance premiums. They're not bad,could be better though.

Notice beerboy,how I skirted around saying the other word.lol lol

Hell, were gettin' "organized labor" wages now.Now if Rob could just do something about lowering our insurance premiums. They're not bad,could be better though.

Notice beerboy,how I skirted around saying the other word.lol lol

I alway's thought the ins. was kinda high for the size of the company. I'am greatful that we have what we have but when our company got bigger our ins. stayed the same. Ya figure $40 bucks a person x umpteen thousand folks per week. Wheeew! someone's get'n rich. I hardly ever go to the doc. I keep cancelling my dentist appt's because I work so much:biglaugh: If I keep on i'm going to look like one of those folks over in your neck of the woods, Stark:snaggletooth:

I alway's thought the ins. was kinda high for the size of the company. I'am greatful that we have what we have but when our company got bigger our ins. stayed the same. Ya figure $40 bucks a person x umpteen thousand folks per week. Wheeew! someone's get'n rich. I hardly ever go to the doc. I keep cancelling my dentist appt's because I work so much:biglaugh: If I keep on i'm going to look like one of those folks over in your neck of the woods, Stark:snaggletooth:

You won't have to go far mildew.Just travel on up to NW Ga. up there.In the piney woods.And besides,I don't share my gummy women with nobody.:biglaugh:

The boss man will look it over. If he likes it he will send it in the truck mail to Richmond. They will check it out and send it back to Elgin. Be patient. Nobody gets in a hurry here. The yellow thing is a strike against you but I know of a CF guy that got hired. They are dead serious about the u thing. Don't talk about it to the t.m.

If you really want a job with estes, just come down to okc yard,and when they talk to you just stand there like a deer in the headlights... they will hire you on the spot:clap: