Estes | Estes Express Rumor THREAD

The Big "E" is buying out Yellow, Roadway, New Penn and Holland to capture the entire LTL market and this will probably put out all other companys, I also heard Beerboy is going to run the entire show now.

I got this 4th hand from a line driver who heard it on the CB so I am sure it is true!

Yea I heard that too.I got it from a drunk truck driver on his way to Big D.But he heard it from our girlfriends sisters wifes next door lover.O and BeerBoy is going to be top dog right under his daddy Elvis.:hysterical::hysterical:

The Big "E" is buying out Yellow, Roadway, New Penn and Holland to capture the entire LTL market and this will probably put out all other companys, I also heard Beerboy is going to run the entire show now.

I got this 4th hand from a line driver who heard it on the CB so I am sure it is true!

They're going to call the company, "Big Eroadyelpennland" ofcourse the marketing dept. will have to shorten it because it'll cost em a pretty penny for the decals :D

I know a good rumor.Swift driver at the fuel counter said he heard J.B.H.was buying YRC.then selling it to Schneider.

I was waiting at Mcdonalds today and a very old man walked in an lost his balance. I caught him before he hit the floor. He then started to explain to me how our company was started and who the real owner was. He told me alot about the Jfk assassination. He told me Billie Estes from Texas was the founder but was put in prison soon after because of stolen money. Google his name. There are alot of interesting finds.

I was waiting at Mcdonalds today and a very old man walked in an lost his balance. I caught him before he hit the floor. He then started to explain to me how our company was started and who the real owner was. He told me alot about the Jfk assassination. He told me Billie Estes from Texas was the founder but was put in prison soon after because of stolen money. Google his name. There are alot of interesting finds.

Billie Estes was naughty!:nutkick:

If we get a bigger term at cincy our yard man might get more sleep? we work him hard not like some terms that have lots of doors. lol

How do you run the freight out of St Louis then, sleepers passing through??

Sorry to hear things aren't looking too good, been there, not many days ago...

FM