Estes | Estes to make major investment in transportation industry real estate with yrc

ok guys if i go through and delete the bad posts, you all will have them deleted
if i give infractions we all would get them

if we don't calm down i will close these threads .we all have gotten a warning myself included

ok guys if i go through and delete the bad posts, you all will have them deleted
if i give infractions we all would get them

if we don't calm down i will close these threads .we all have gotten a warning myself included

YES SIR Sgt. Carter!

78627-003dg.jpg

sorry it got a little good so i had to put the brakes on and slow it a bit
carry on

sorry it got a little good so i had to put the brakes on and slow it a bit
carry on
:bowdown:
You used to be cool, then went all "Corporate" on us, now you're just the MAN with his foot on our necks.

Kidding, kidding. I've been a big fan for sometime, especially the legendary TE vs. Beerboy wars of last year. My new bid allows me to be more active in the boards.......whether that's a good thing or not we shall see.

:bowdown:
You used to be cool, then went all "Corporate" on us, now you're just the MAN with his foot on our necks.

Kidding, kidding. I've been a big fan for sometime, especially the legendary TE vs. Beerboy wars of last year. My new bid allows me to be more active in the boards.......whether that's a good thing or not we shall see.

You being more active I think is a good thing, I like your posts. You make good sense.:1036316054:

I tried to tell'um BB. I told them the the man with the stripped shirt and whistle would come.:bowdown::popcorn:

Your funny Rman....LOL...don't set there all innocent and act like you was'nt doing nothing...:whistling:
you were in the fight too....:hysterical:

I'm just kidding around...it's all good. It's just sometimes I get tired of these trolls coming out of the woodwork trying to slam us or downplay the success of our company. It all boils down to jealousy. Big E just made a show of strength during a real tough economic downturn with this property buy-up with yrc and some folks (trolls) don't like it for reasons I think we all understand.

Your funny Rman....LOL...don't set there all innocent and act like you was'nt doing nothing...:whistling:

I'm just kidding around...it's all good. It's just sometimes I get tired of these trolls coming out of the woodwork trying to slam us or downplay the success of our company. It all boils down to jealousy. Big E just made a show of strength during a real tough economic downturn with this property buy-up with yrc and some folks (trolls) don't like it for reasons I think we all understand.

I know I said I wouldn't be back, but I want to make something clear before I retreat to my dungeon. The reason for the anger was not due to Estes making a prudent investment. It was due to your gloating. As if you won the super bowl or something. "Your company" as you like to refer to it as, has a long way to travel before it can even be mentioned in the same breath as YRCW. You have scored a touchdown, but you are a long way from the victory circle. A lot of posters here claim they wish no demise of YRCW because they know it will not be tolerated. But no matter how much they camaflouge their words, I still hear them salivating. That is what draws the ire here. Okay I'm ready to tap out now. TE out.....

I know I said I wouldn't be back, but I want to make something clear before I retreat to my dungeon. The reason for the anger was not due to Estes making a prudent investment. It was due to your gloating. As if you won the super bowl or something. "Your company" as you like to refer to it as, has a long way to travel before it can even be mentioned in the same breath as YRCW. You have scored a touchdown, but you are a long way from the victory circle. A lot of posters here claim they wish no demise of YRCW because they know it will not be tolerated. But no matter how much they camaflouge their words, I still hear them salivating. That is what draws the ire here. Okay I'm ready to tap out now. TE out.....

You know Elvis if you had a brain you would be catchy. But you don't so your just triing to catch a brain. No 1 I repeat No 1 has made any comment on this board or anyother board that I've read is saying Estes drivers are gloating. I've heard nothing but good things said about Estes doing what they did. If you were in touch with reality you would know that what Estes and YRC are doing is good for both companies. So save your comment for wanting to start crap you know nothing about.And one other thing"YOU DON"T GO TO VICTORY CIRCLE WHEN YOU SCORE A TOUCHDOWN!!!!". I"M OUT

SSHHHHH. Don't say that. BB will put me on probation. BB don't pay any attention to KD. I sware it was all him. BB. HEY BB.... I LOVE YA MAN:smilie_132:

If you didn't care you probably wouldn't say anything. We all have different opinions. When I think of yrcw going under the 1st thing that comes to my mind is the wife and the little ones doing without. During Christmas or just day to day struggles. I think that most drivers are out there working are just like me and probably have a family to raise and a wife to keep. I feel the pain because I put myself in their shoes. I know i'm quilty sometimes of instigating(sp?) Sometimes I post in the heat of the moment. I know some of us are salivating like you said. I talk to someone on the phone daily that has nothing good to say about Yrcw. He's only thinking of himself.

I know I said I wouldn't be back, but I want to make something clear before I retreat to my dungeon. The reason for the anger was not due to Estes making a prudent investment. It was due to your gloating.

You only percieve it as "gloating". The truth is we are only "rejoicing" because when our company makes a move like this we know that means we are in good shape and will probably have a good future to provide for our families.

"Your company" as you like to refer to it as, has a long way to travel before it can even be mentioned in the same breath as YRCW.

That is just a arrogant and ignorant comment. It kills you that Estes is not just a little regional carrier anymore but a real player in the big picture.
As far as being "mentioned in the same breath" we have been mentioned together by the SEC, Transport Topics and many other news sources.

You have scored a touchdown, but you are a long way from the victory circle.

Anybody that has a good secure job with a secure future is a winner right now, and we here at big E are winners like any others that are running good now.

A lot of posters here claim they wish no demise of YRCW because they know it will not be tolerated. But no matter how much they camaflouge their words, I still hear them salivating. That is what draws the ire here.

That's just your paranoid imagination working over time. Most of these guys really don't want to see anybody go under. But I can only honestly say how I feel. So believe what you want to, you don't know my heart but God does. I've been around a while and seen some big ones fall (CF, Preston 151 etc.) and I've seen first hand what misery that causes for the drivers and their families. I would not wish that on anybody. Even a pain the neck like you.

I know I said I wouldn't be back

I knew that was baloney when you said it...:biglaugh:
You may not realize it but your problem is very clear to us all here on this forum. You hate this company because of what happened to you in the past with the GI deal and you do not like to see big E prosper. May I suggest that it is YOU that is "salivating" to see Estes stumble. It seems like you would like that very much but dream on TE, big E is strong right now and we are looking good for the future. That is what we are happy about. Deal with it.
If I had my way about it everybody on the road would do well and prosper. You can believe that or not it's your choice. I wonder if you feel the same or would you like all non's, starting with us, to fall? I hope not.

You only percieve it as "gloating". The truth is we are only "rejoicing" because when our company makes a move like this we know that means we are in good shape and will probably have a good future to provide for our families.

That is just a arrogant and ignorant comment. It kills you that Estes is not just a little regional carrier anymore but a real player in the big picture.
As far as being "mentioned in the same breath" we have been mentioned together by the SEC, Transport Topics and many other news sources.

Anybody that has a good secure job with a secure future is a winner right now, and we here at big E are winners like any others that are running good now.

That's just your paranoid imagination working over time. Most of these guys really don't want to see anybody go under. But I can only honestly say how I feel. So believe what you want to, you don't know my heart but God does. I've been around a while and seen some big ones fall (CF, Preston 151 etc.) and I've seen first hand what misery that causes for the drivers and their families. I would not wish that on anybody. Even a pain the neck like you.

I knew that was baloney when you said it...:biglaugh:
You may not realize it but your problem is very clear to us all here on this forum. You hate this company because of what happened to you in the past with the GI deal and you do not like to see big E prosper. May I suggest that it is YOU that is "salivating" to see Estes stumble. It seems like you would like that very much but dream on TE, big E is strong right now and we are looking good for the future. That is what we are happy about. Deal with it.
If I had my way about it everybody on the road would do well and prosper. You can believe that or not it's your choice. I wonder if you feel the same or would you like all non's, starting with us, to fall? I hope not.

You tell'em KD. Oh, I better quit, I might be ensighting a riot, sorry.:smilie_132:

well estes is not the same company it was 2 years ago. a lot has changed some for better and some for worse.
when elvis worked for the company he has that same image in his mind.[ estes years ago]

so we can be thankful as a company that our company is stable to expand. but I don't want YRCW to go down.
I wish nothing but the best for my friends at YRCW companies.
and i wish nothing but the best for my pal elvis. we may not agree on much but i respect his thoughts

well estes is not the same company it was 2 years ago. a lot has changed some for better and some for worse.
when elvis worked for the company he has that same image in his mind.[ estes years ago]

so we can be thankful as a company that our company is stable to expand. but I don't want YRCW to go down.
I wish nothing but the best for my friends at YRCW companies.
and i wish nothing but the best for my pal elvis. we may not agree on much but i respect his thoughts

I've been here since '98 and I've not seen any drastic changes as far as the over all attitude of Estes goes. As a matter of fact, on my end of the map anyways, it's the same outfit I hired on with 11yrs. ago just bigger in operation size.

thats it. bigger, for a company to go from a small southern company to nation wide in the last 8 years, it is amazing the "growing" pains have really been low
with that said some pains have been felt and are being addressed.
with the re bid the company has changed a few things. with that said i have not seen bad changes. just some people hate change

I'm sure there have been some growing pains out west, but we ain't felt 'em over here. To us it's just the same old laid-back Co. that keeps pluggin right along real steady like we have for years.

But now 8yrs. ago it we were not really all that small like you said. Big E has been a major player east of the mississippi river area for quite some time. I was running extra in '99 and going from Miami to Maine to Chicago to Hammond La. and all points in between, so we were doing alot more than just s.east
You are right though, we have grown quick in the west. I was told by our regional manager just a couple of weeks ago that 2/3rds of our bills still move from the old original area of east of the Miss. river but the west is picking up steam quick.

I'm sure there have been some growing pains out west, but we ain't felt 'em over here. To us it's just the same old laid-back Co. that keeps pluggin right along real steady like we have for years.

But now 8yrs. ago it we were not really all that small like you said. Big E has been a major player east of the mississippi river area for quite some time. I was running extra in '99 and going from Miami to Maine to Chicago to Hammond La. and all points in between, so we were doing alot more than just s.east
You are right though, we have grown quick in the west. I was told by our regional manager just a couple of weeks ago that 2/3rds of our bills still move from the old original area of east of the Miss. river but the west is picking up steam quick.
Yea, It's booming out there in Beerboy's neck of the woods. I talk with folks from other companies and they don't sit long out that way. Quite a few terminals are hiring out that way. I believe Hammond is also looking for a driver. The funny thing is we are by far not the cheapest. I guess folks know they get what they pay for.