Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Saia is being bought out by DHL

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Saia is merging with MME or NPT

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Saia is selling all the Internationals finally

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Hey RAT...I don't even know where to start.

HR on this site? WTF would they do with anything shared here anyway? That's right- nothing.

Which is now my opinion of you. You are so blinded by the company you work for, I would bet money you are a recruiter! Or management. Either way, you obviously care nothing about your fellow employees, but your agenda is to brown nose your way through life. How pathetic.

I would rather die on my feet with my self respect intact, rather than on my knees bowing to some idiot behind a desk. I'm done here

Hey RAT...I don't even know where to start.

HR on this site? WTF would they do with anything shared here anyway? That's right- nothing.

Which is now my opinion of you. You are so blinded by the company you work for, I would bet money you are a recruiter! Or management. Either way, you obviously care nothing about your fellow employees, but your agenda is to brown nose your way through life. How pathetic.

I would rather die on my feet with my self respect intact, rather than on my knees bowing to some idiot behind a desk. I'm done here
HR Of EVERY trucking company represented on this site snoops around up here on a REGULAR basis. Its their right to check out whats being said about their bread and butter. This is considered SOCIAL MEDIA, just like Facebook, and all other sites that let people communicate their ideas and feelings. It's common knowledge that potential employers search out your social media pages. Why wouldn't employers "keep an eye" on employees? After all, your life is their life. That first impression can go downhill quickly, once your potential or present employer sees "the real you". Constant bickering, bellyaching, along with threatening remarks are noted. They aren't put on paper, but they are kept for future reference. So laugh yourself silly, mad, pissed off, or out of a job. Either way, you're being watched, and you would have to be a fool to not see and believe what I say.

HR Of EVERY trucking company represented on this site snoops around up here on a REGULAR basis. Its their right to check out whats being said about their bread and butter. This is considered SOCIAL MEDIA, just like Facebook, and all other sites that let people communicate their ideas and feelings. It's common knowledge that potential employers search out your social media pages. Why wouldn't employers "keep an eye" on employees? After all, your life is their life. That first impression can go downhill quickly, once your potential or present employer sees "the real you". Constant bickering, bellyaching, along with threatening remarks are noted. They aren't put on paper, but they are kept for future reference. So laugh yourself silly, mad, pissed off, or out of a job. Either way, you're being watched, and you would have to be a fool to not see and believe what I say.
I'm trembling.

So, by your logic, HR will use social media posts in an employment setting, like as grounds for termination? Boy, I would relish the opportunity to go to court on that one.

Are you trying to scare someone? It's not working with that bs.

Are you trying to scare someone? It's not working with that bs.
I could care less if it scares you or anyone else. Facts are facts. The b.s. is what is being put forth on here. People arguing about someone believing differently from others. People wanting. ..no....pressuring others to,believe as they do, because that person is, not happy at work. THATS BS. If you're not happy at work, leave. If you can run a business better, start your own. Why do people have to drag others thru the mud all the time? Why does everyone concern themselves with everyone else's life or lifestyle? In simple ENGLISH, if you can't RESPECT someone, then at least, leave them the hell alone. Lawsuits!!?!!? You wouldn't have a snoballs chance in hell fighting getting fired because of your crap on social media. You wanna know why? CORPORATE AMERICA IS SMARTER THAN YOU. And from some of these post made here, apparently ask,is every third grader in the world. Like I said before. I don't give a frogs azz whether you believe it or not. But one day, you'll be fine from here with those crappy attitudes and hateful language. From now till then, I'll be, laughing all the way to the end of the internet. I never seen so many grown damn people act like childish little brats.

So, by your logic, HR will use social media posts in an employment setting, like as grounds for termination? Boy, I would relish the opportunity to go to court on that one.
You've never heard the terms, workforce reduction? Poor job performance. Three strikes and you're out. You people act like you think, that corporate America thinks and acts like you. WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

I could care less if it scares you or anyone else. Facts are facts. The b.s. is what is being put forth on here. People arguing about someone believing differently from others. People wanting. ..no....pressuring others to,believe as they do, because that person is, not happy at work. THATS BS. If you're not happy at work, leave. If you can run a business better, start your own. Why do people have to drag others thru the mud all the time? Why does everyone concern themselves with everyone else's life or lifestyle? In simple ENGLISH, if you can't RESPECT someone, then at least, leave them the hell alone. Lawsuits!!?!!? You wouldn't have a snoballs chance in hell fighting getting fired because of your crap on social media. You wanna know why? CORPORATE AMERICA IS SMARTER THAN YOU. And from some of these post made here, apparently ask,is every third grader in the world. Like I said before. I don't give a frogs azz whether you believe it or not. But one day, you'll be fine from here with those crappy attitudes and hateful language. From now till then, I'll be, laughing all the way to the end of the internet. I never seen so many grown damn people act like childish little brats.
This is a really funny post. You are haliarous dude.

It must really suck having to worry about what you say and do in your off time for fear of what your employer will do. My life is NOT their life as you put it. And the fact that you think that way is downright sick.
Hey STUPID!!!! I'M RETIRED AND ANSWER TO NO EMPLOYER. I've had more vacation days than you'll even work in your lifetime. Moron! No wonder you're angry about your work place.

More scary stuff grow up. You seriously think hr weeds through this bs and if they did how would they even know who was who unless you used your own name. My lawyer would have field day on a wrongful termination Case. I don't have to leave anywhere it's my right as an American citizen if I want to try and make my job better I can. If you don't like it here why are you on here bellyaching about other members? Go join a sowing or basket weaving forum maybe you can intimidate someone there because it's not working on here.