Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Saia is being bought out by DHL

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Saia is merging with MME or NPT

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Saia is selling all the Internationals finally

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
More scary stuff grow up. You seriously think hr weeds through this bs and if they did how would they even know who was who unless you used your own name. My lawyer would have field day on a wrongful termination Case. I don't have to leave anywhere it's my right as an American citizen if I want to try and make my job better I can. If you don't like it here why are you on here bellyaching about other members? Go join a sowing or basket weaving forum maybe you can intimidate someone there because it's not working on here.
Damn!!!!! You ARE stupid as you seem. HR has people called district managers, terminal managers, office managers, and a host of many other flunkies to handle your demise.

Damn!!!!! You ARE stupid as you seem. HR has people called district managers, terminal managers, office managers, and a host of many other flunkies to handle your demise.

And your a idiot go look and see how long I have been posting on here. If you were right I would have been let go along time ago. Nice try it's not working go hang out with your other simple minded people who agree with you.

And your a idiot go look and see how long I have been posting on here. If you were right I would have been let go along time ago. Nice try it's not working go hang out with your other simple minded people who agree with you.
Silly fool. You think because you expect instant results, everyone operates on your precious schedule.

More scary stuff grow up. You seriously think hr weeds through this bs and if they did how would they even know who was who unless you used your own name. My lawyer would have field day on a wrongful termination Case. I don't have to leave anywhere it's my right as an American citizen if I want to try and make my job better I can. If you don't like it here why are you on here bellyaching about other members? Go join a sowing or basket weaving forum maybe you can intimidate someone there because it's not working on here.
CT I thought we had a deal. You stay off my forum and I will stay off yours. (FedEx) I have posted a couple of links but I have steered away from posting. I will like my buddies EX396 and RED but I will not comment. Now if you want to change things just let me know. I will be retired from here next March so the whole dynamics of our agreement could change if you would like. As you have told me many times you don't work here. I will now say the same to you. I truly understand now why you hate interlopers. I understand Joe and his cronies and accept them. But you, I thought we had a deal.

CT I thought we had a deal. You stay off my forum and I will stay off yours. (FedEx) I have posted a couple of links but I have steered away from posting. I will like my buddies EX396 and RED but I will not comment. Now if you want to change things just let me know. I will be retired from here next March so the whole dynamics of our agreement could change if you would like. As you have told me many times you don't work here. I will now say the same to you. I truly understand now why you hate interlopers. I understand Joe and his cronies and accept them. But you, I thought we had a deal.

I got carried away with the embecil sorry. Your right for a change.

I got carried away with the embecil sorry. Your right for a change.
It must really suck having to worry about what you say and do in your off time for fear of what your employer will do. My life is NOT their life as you put it. And the fact that you think that way is downright sick.
Now that's funny. You calling somebody sick. Try calling in sick once a week for 6 months......or are you afraid?

Hey STUPID!!!! I'M RETIRED AND ANSWER TO NO EMPLOYER. I've had more vacation days than you'll even work in your lifetime. Moron! No wonder you're angry about your work place.

So, you put up a post about how much you hate people fighting on here like kids, and then turn around and call people stupid morons. Sounds legit.

Pretty sad when the Con-Way and YRC forums have less moronic drama than this one.

So, you put up a post about how much you hate people fighting on here like kids, and then turn around and call people stupid morons. Sounds legit.

Pretty sad when the Con-Way and YRC forums have less moronic drama than this one.
Sometimes you must get down on their level or get walked on. I always try and be respectful but some of these guys make it impossible. If you always take the high road then they claim victory. In truth, this site for the most part is just for entertainment purposes only. You would be a fool to take it too seriously. Drama is the fun part for many. Including myself at times. I take most of this ::shit:: with a grain of salt.