Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Saia is being bought out by DHL

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Saia is merging with MME or NPT

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Saia is selling all the Internationals finally

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
So, you put up a post about how much you hate people fighting on here like kids, and then turn around and call people stupid morons. Sounds legit.

Pretty sad when the Con-Way and YRC forums have less moronic drama than this one.
Even a hampster will fight when poked too much, and most of those here poke
WAY too much. Its retarded to keep antagonizing people. Especially for the same thing over and over and over end over and over end over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and are you getting the point yet or do I have to remind you over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and....

Suppository's would probably work better!!!!!
Need to cram XIFAXAN up some of these people's azzes to stop crap from falling outta
their mouths. It's a constant barrage of crap, and they can't seem to get it out of their system.

Yep. I'm liking,that ignore button being used on someone else. Probably gonna use it on others as well.
There are some people who always seem angry, and continuously look for conflict. Take the high road if at all possible. The battle they are fighting isn't with you, it is with themselves. Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you. Take comfort in that.

BdpmvkJ.jpg

BdpmvkJ.jpg

There are some people who always seem angry, and continuously look for conflict. Take the high road if at all possible. The battle they are fighting isn't with you, it is with themselves. Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you. Take comfort in that.

xd4e0N6.jpg

Yep. I'm liking,that ignore button being used on someone else. Probably gonna use it on others as well.

BdpmvkJ.jpg

Just one of the many reasons why SAIA is one of the best LTL trucking companies in business today.
No doubt, I'm happy with where I am. Like you said, they are battling with themselves, dragging others into a fight they are afraid to fight.

No doubt, I'm happy with where I am. Like you said, they are battling with themselves, dragging others into a fight they are afraid to fight.
With the total compensation statement we just received and the employee engagement survey just completed we should be able to understand what a great company we work for. Added to my yearly pay was about 15K of addition benefits .. ie. Healthcare contributions ... 401K ... Social Security ... Workers compensation ... Unemployment Insurance ... Short-Term Disability ... Life insurance ... Holidays ... Vacation ... Personal days ... Jury duty ... and so on ... All these things add up to around 15K making a 60K a year job 75K. Not bad for a P&D driver. This positively affirms the SAIA commitment to employee engagement through their actions and shows how much they care about the work we do. I'm so proud we are Union free because we can use our own voices without an external third party speaking for us. This is the SAIA culture. Our success is because of the synergy or increased effectiveness we have from people who together focus so hard to create the best value for our customers both internally and externally. It's a living organism of our team of people and our collective output, which you see in the tangible results we produce that shows our commitment to each other. Customer loyalty is the key to our success. I see a bright future for SAIA LTL FREIGHT. Working directly with engagement is a culture that will keep this company moving in the right direction.

Last edited:
With the total compensation statement we just received and the employee engagement survey just completed we should be able to understand what a great company we work for. Added to my yearly pay was about 15K of addition benefits .. ie. Healthcare contributions ... 401K ... Social Security ... Workers compensation ... Unemployment Insurance ... Short-Term Disability ... Life insurance ... Holidays ... Vacation ... Personal days ... Jury duty ... and so on ... All these things add up to around 15K making a 60K a year job 75K. Not bad for a P&D driver. This positively affirms the SAIA commitment to employee engagement through their actions and shows how much they care about the work we do. I'm so proud we are Union free because we can use our own voices without an external third party speaking for us. This is the SAIA culture. Our success is because of the synergy or increased effectiveness we have from people who together focus so hard to create the best value for our customers both internally and externally. It's a living organism of our team of people and our collective output, which you see in the tangible results we produce that shows our commitment to each other. Customer loyalty is the key to our success. I see a bright future for SAIA LTL FREIGHT. Working directly with engagement is a culture that will keep this company moving in the right direction.
You two need to get a room

This post is for you Joe. Consider it a gift.