FedEx Freight | Fed ex insurance and joke of a raise

Just because you think a situation is a major concern doesn't mean that it is. I know a 35 year road driver who showed me a letter he wrote to the President of the company because he saw his SCM walk into the bathroom, use a urinal and then walk out without washing his hands. He was appalled, and demanded the SCM be terminated! Get real. The company can't force people to be sanitary. Oops, just realized I'm going to get blasted for not demanding anti-bacterial soap and camera's in every men's room across the country. Damn... this message started out okay and then tanked in one hell of a righteous indignation nosedive.

Sorry for posting.

Lol ok Michael Jackson
Although Jeff doesn't need a reason to ban me because this is his site. I most certainly don't want to push my luck. You made it impossible to respond when you used his name. I have made a statement that I believe is true. This site has no direct impact on corporate decisions. This is my opinion. You have your opinion and it's probably best we just leave it at that.

The right to free speech only guarantee's you can criticize your government. You do not have the right to rip your employer a new *******, whether in person or on social media. If you do so, you're giving them an excuse to fire you, without recourse. Read the book. Wise up and quit complaining. We have it damn good.

The right to free speech only guarantee's you can criticize your government. You do not have the right to rip your employer a new :censored:, whether in person or on social media. If you do so, you're giving them an excuse to fire you, without recourse. Read the book. Wise up and quit complaining. We have it damn good.
You Damn sure do. And I find it refreshing that some guys like yourself understand that.

We actually have a "Social Media Guidelines for Employees" section in our handbook that I'm guessing most employees don't even know exist!! There are consequences for not following these guidelines.
If Red says it's in the handbook I believe it is. Most companies have guidelines these days. No surprise here.

Although Jeff doesn't need a reason to ban me because this is his site. I most certainly don't want to push my luck. You made it impossible to respond when you used his name. I have made a statement that I believe is true. This site has no direct impact on corporate decisions. This is my opinion. You have your opinion and it's probably best we just leave it at that.

You need a new routine every time I prove you wrong you use that same meritless excuse. What would you get banned for ?

Just because you think a situation is a major concern doesn't mean that it is. I know a 35 year road driver who showed me a letter he wrote to the President of the company because he saw his SCM walk into the bathroom, use a urinal and then walk out without washing his hands. He was appalled, and demanded the SCM be terminated! Get real. The company can't force people to be sanitary. Oops, just realized I'm going to get blasted for not demanding anti-bacterial soap and camera's in every men's room across the country. Damn... this message started out okay and then tanked in one hell of a righteous indignation nosedive.

Sorry for posting.
Your good brother. What some find acceptable others find unacceptable. I suppose it will always be that way. When it comes to germs and such people would have to wash their hands everytime they touch something in public or wear examination gloves 24/7 to keep from exposing themselves from germs. Not very practical. Some people won't even shake your hand because of that phobia. And food places ... Wow!! Who knows what goes on there. Some people are just quirky that way. I use the 10 second rule. If I drop a piece of food somewhere if I can get it before 10 seconds it's down the hatch. Ribeye is damn expensive. I must say though when I'm grilling out in the backyard I usually don't have even 5 seconds with my damn dogs. Just kidding folks.

Last edited:
I think you have been put on vacation also so whats your point?
I can honestly say I haven't been put on "vacation"...yet, although I'm sure I've came close quite a few times!!
My point is the last time you were forced onto "vacation", wasn't it because you were using the names of others which is a direct violation of the terms and rules? I agree with Train, seems you were "baiting" him by using names hoping he would do the same...but Train being a former moderator certainly knows better...just sayin'.

I can honestly say I haven't been put on "vacation"...yet, although I'm sure I've came close quite a few times!!
My point is the last time you were forced onto "vacation", wasn't it because you were using the names of others which is a direct violation of the terms and rules? I agree with Train, seems you were "baiting" him by using names hoping he would do the same...but Train being a former moderator certainly knows better...just sayin'.

Well I can honestly say I wasn't baiting him into anything and im kind of lost on that whole point. My point is they do watch this site it has been proven by the videos and changes which all employees know this. Him trying to make a generalization and not knowing what he is talking about is what I pointed out.

Well I can honestly say I wasn't baiting him into anything and im kind of lost on that whole point. My point is they do watch this site it has been proven by the videos and changes which all employees know this. Him trying to make a generalization and not knowing what he is talking about is what I pointed out.
I swear sometimes I think your learning impaired CT. I never said they didn't watch it. I said I don't believe that anything they read on here will have any impact on corporate decisions. If an executive in the board room or any high level meetings with corporate executives used truckingboards as a reason for making a decision they would probably be terminated. Decisions are based on numbers not a bunch of disgruntled truck drivers.