XPO | First casualty today

No, we don't need a union, we just need people to come to work and get along with their fellow workers and work with management to get it done. We don't need somebody whom thinks that they are better than everybody else and thinks they can do what ever they want. There is nothing wrong with being a good employee. nothing wrong with bringing up problems in a professional manner and treating people with respect. They will, in turn, treat you with respect.

I think the guy will get his job back, but then again, we don't know the back story or what is in his file.. This could also be a made up story.. like the propaganda "feel sorry" stories told on different blogs and such by union members trying to gain members.. who knows. Entertaining though..

Bull****, I have worked there at XCO and I have never worked at company in my 22 years where they talk to you like crap and with disrespect and have to put up with bunch of little snitches in my entire career. Not to mention some employees can have contributions to 401 and not others regardless of how long they have been there. Guys who have been there 2yrs or less deserve it as well because they are doing the same job as a guy with 15-20 yrs. One of many reasons why I left that sweatshop. The SCM and that dipatcher with initials of BM is truly an a-hole with his tantrums and attitude. The HR guy just transferred to XCL because of the SCM at XCO and he was only there for about 6 months. Firing Con-way was the best thing I ever did.

Bull****, I have worked there at XCO and I have never worked at company in my 22 years where they talk to you like crap and with disrespect and have to put up with bunch of little snitches in my entire career. Not to mention some employees can have contributions to 401 and not others regardless of how long they have been there. Guys who have been there 2yrs or less deserve it as well because they are doing the same job as a guy with 15-20 yrs. One of many reasons why I left that sweatshop. The SCM and that dipatcher with initials of BM is truly an a-hole with his tantrums and attitude. The HR guy just transferred to XCL because of the SCM at XCO and he was only there for about 6 months. Firing Con-way was the best thing I ever did.

Wow, a report from the bottom feeder..Your only 22? I can already see your a job-hopper.. but don't listen to me, remember, I'm an idiot. I was told so.

Wow, a report from the bottom feeder..Your only 22? I can already see your a job-hopper.. but don't listen to me, remember, I'm an idiot. I was told so.
Who said I was 22, I have 22 yrs experience of driving a truck you f-ing moron. Like nobodyinparticular said, I like to meet you in person cause I am sure a person like you would get your a$$ kicked. I notice alot of your posts is talking crap about people. I bet you wouldn't be able to back it up and that you are one of these snitches that conway seems to have alot of. 1223 posts, you must not have a life.

Who said I was 22, I have 22 yrs experience of driving a truck you f-ing moron. Like nobodyinparticular said, I like to meet you in person cause I am sure a person like you would get your a$$ kicked. I notice alot of your posts is talking crap about people. I bet you wouldn't be able to back it up and that you are one of these snitches that conway seems to have alot of. 1223 posts, you must not have a life.

Re-read your original post..The way you put it, your 22 years old. That's why I put a ? after the statement.

And a quitter like you couldn't kick anybody's ass.

There are well respected people on here with over 10,000 posts. I post a lot from my phone. No big deal. It's entertainment for me..I like the fake posts from NIP.

I've never snitched on anybody and never will.

I guess your not happy with your new job either.. it's what I gather from you. But, now your going to tell us what a wonderful, high-paying job you have. I can't wait..

berfd and merdock are the two most clueless people ever,they can't read and don't understand a written or spoken word,my pet rock has more intelligence

berfd and merdock are the two most clueless people ever,they can't read and don't understand a written or spoken word,my pet rock has more intelligence

so how would one test the intelligence of a pet rock? So which would have a higher level of intelligence, the pet rock or the keyboard?

well I knew there had to be someone holding his hand throughout this whole posting thing. I wonder who stroke's who in this relationship.

hey the street lights are on Junior, mom's calling for you to jump into those pj's and turn out the lights.

so how would one test the intelligence of a pet rock? So which would have a higher level of intelligence, the pet rock or the keyboard?

well I knew there had to be someone holding his hand throughout this whole posting thing. I wonder who stroke's who in this relationship.

hey the street lights are on Junior, mom's calling for you to jump into those pj's and turn out the lights.

You would put Slimestones brain and the pet rock's brain together...oh wait, how could you tell the difference. lol

Re-read your original post..The way you put it, your 22 years old. That's why I put a ? after the statement.

And a quitter like you couldn't kick anybody's ass.

There are well respected people on here with over 10,000 posts. I post a lot from my phone. No big deal. It's entertainment for me..I like the fake posts from NIP.

I've never snitched on anybody and never will.

I guess your not happy with your new job either.. it's what I gather from you. But, now your going to tell us what a wonderful, high-paying job you have. I can't wait..
I think you need to read my post again because I stated that I have ""never worked"" in my 22 years of employment. Are you saying that I have been working since birth. Due to layoffs, I was told by another driver to try Conway, so I did. I must say I have never heard so much complaining from fellow drivers who are alot senior to me about how the company used to be and are unhappy with the company but seem to think that there is nothing else out there to go work for. They must be brainwashed from Ann Arbor about how good the company is and that it is going to get better. I've listen to all the bs every monday morning about they are going to improve things and since me leaving, I ahve guys telling me that other guys have quit and that its getting worse no better. Would you stay with a company that is going to contribute to some employees 401k and not others, F that. I was not hired from some temp service, I was hired by Conway. You must be one of those koolaid drinkers, so keep believing in the Conway dream. Quitter no, but I am not going to be taken advantage of some sweatshop.

23 freaking minutes...

The relentless and assinine gods at Con-Way have destroyed the continuity of an another employee for 23 minutes....

Who gives a damn if he complained....

You peeps need a union.

If I didn't know better I would say this was a decision of Terminator Tim.

Rat
23 minutes. What if it was 30 minutes or maybe an hour. How long is too much?

I think you need to read my post again because I stated that I have ""never worked"" in my 22 years of employment. Are you saying that I have been working since birth. Due to layoffs, I was told by another driver to try Conway, so I did. I must say I have never heard so much complaining from fellow drivers who are alot senior to me about how the company used to be and are unhappy with the company but seem to think that there is nothing else out there to go work for. They must be brainwashed from Ann Arbor about how good the company is and that it is going to get better. I've listen to all the bs every monday morning about they are going to improve things and since me leaving, I ahve guys telling me that other guys have quit and that its getting worse no better. Would you stay with a company that is going to contribute to some employees 401k and not others, F that. I was not hired from some temp service, I was hired by Conway. You must be one of those koolaid drinkers, so keep believing in the Conway dream. Quitter no, but I am not going to be taken advantage of some sweatshop.

first off: I do have a life. Just here watching baseball and football with my laptop. Gambling too(but don't tell anybody).

Second: the way you worded your original post, you did NOT say 22 years employment.. but that is not important here. For it is all ancillary right now. It's not the point you are trying to make.

Third: (this is fun, aint it?) I DO have a contribution to my 401K, so I cant empathize with you there.

And finally: I have to get some rest so I can get my fill of the Monday morning meeting tomorrow. I hear the new President is going to be there.

Also: if it didn't work out for you here, well I don't know what to say...but they're are a geat number of employees' whom will say that you should stick it out for the good money.. got to go ...the wife is cooking up some bloody mary's.. we're watching the homerun fest in the baseball game..

The Red birds are winning, but I say the Brew Crew will win it in seven.. Then of course, Texas will win the World Series..

Last edited by a moderator:
how do we get to 10 pages on a thread, with no first hand post's from the individual that was terminated?

how do we get to 10 pages on a thread, with no first hand post's from the individual that was terminated?

People like to fan the flames to make things seem worse than they are. For all we know it was 5 min and the FOS is a jerk or it is 30 min a day for 20 years. Makes for good conversation

first off: I do have a life. Just here watching baseball and football with my laptop. Gambling too(but don't tell anybody).

Second: the way you worded your original post, you did NOT say 22 years employment.. but that is not important here. For it is all ancillary right now. It's not the point you are trying to make.

Third: (this is fun, aint it?) I DO have a contribution to my 401K, so I cant empathize with you there.

And finally: I have to get some rest so I can get my fill of the Monday morning meeting tomorrow. I hear the new President is going to be there.

Also: if it didn't work out for you here, well I don't know what to say...but they're are a geat number of employees' whom will say that you should stick it out for the good money.. got to go ...the wife is cooking up some bloody mary's.. we're watching the homerun fest in the baseball game..
Make sure you pack extra chapstick for that morning "meeting" with the new president. Make sure you press your uniform and shine your knee pads. Must be a suck a** dream cum true.

Make sure you pack extra chapstick for that morning "meeting" with the new president. Make sure you press your uniform and shine your knee pads. Must be a suck a** dream cum true.

You really got it in for me, don't you? I never press my uniforms and only have to use chapstick in the winter.. you know that.

Well, in defense of said driver(if it's true), there are thousands of drivers and we cant' expect them all to be posting on this site.