From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said something??? I was too busy looking at the spokeswoman's boobs...
c17a0d8cc037d0723d3c9f9883dcb964.gif

Here is something stupid that can only happen in the colder climates during the winter.

i'm not sorry to say this...but how freaking STUPIT does one have to be to drive on thin ice..????

if he's been ice fishing for years, does he mean to tell us, he does NOT KNOW thin ice when he see's it..????

and on another note, there IS a tv commercial, where some guy drives a red dodge truck onto the ice, takes out a huge gas powered hole digger, and as he's walking up to another ice fisherman...his truck takes a nose dive into the lake....i laughed my butt off, watching this guys CADILLAC take a header into the lake......

When I was young & dumb,I used to drive my pickup,along with others out on Irondiquote Bay,near Lake Ontario.
I did for about 3 winters till the cops kicked all of us out.
There was only one car that ever went through the ice,& that was because he went out to far from the shore.
When the ice was all melted he took some empty 55 gallon drums out with a boat,& retrieved it.
We couldn't believe it that after it dried out,he was able to get it running again,although the interior was totally shot.

When I was young & dumb,I used to drive my pickup,along with others out on Irondiquote Bay,near Lake Ontario.
I did for about 3 winters till the cops kicked all of us out.
There was only one car that ever went through the ice,& that was because he went out to far from the shore.
When the ice was all melted he took some empty 55 gallon drums out with a boat,& retrieved it.
We couldn't believe it that after it dried out,he was able to get it running again,although the interior was totally shot.
had that been one of today's cars with like what, a gazillion computers, it would have ALL been totally shot.....lol

This owner operator must not have been thinking about supporting his wife & 3 kids when he was being stupid.
He had 6 beers at a friends birthday party,then headed out to make his delivery,however overturned on a ramp,& was arrested,for DUI.
I did find another odd thing about his story,that he is 33,but has been self-employed since 2000.
If thats true it would put him at 16 when he started?

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/2...lton-expressway-truck-crash-held-on-2500-bail

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/watc...fter-crashing-18-wheeler-in-milton/vi-BBydrXC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.