From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
17800231_1287591964610820_1316904339947516083_n.jpg

Not much can be said about this guy wearing this shirt.
Other than the fact that he was arrested in his pickup March 19th in his home town of Newell,PA.
Now heres why I've displayed his picture in the stupid file.
Although you probable guessed by now why he was arrested.
Yes Mister Drunk Lives Matter was arrested for DUI after he recorded a level 2.5 over the legal limit.

Ah sir,next time if there ever is a next time stupid...wear a different shirt.

Not much can be said about this guy wearing this shirt.
Other than the fact that he was arrested in his pickup March 19th in his home town of Newell,PA.
Now heres why I've displayed his picture in the stupid file.
Although you probable guessed by now why he was arrested.
Yes Mister Drunk Lives Matter was arrested for DUI after he recorded a level 2.5 over the legal limit.

Ah sir,next time if there ever is a next time stupid...wear a different shirt.
hey ya know something.>?

maybe as a part of any sentence they get, maybe "public shaming" should be one of them...

yes, by that i mean, they MUST wear such a T-shirt describing what they were arrested and charged and convicted of.....

in his case...something like..

"i was convicted of drunk driving and i MUST wear this shirt for my entire time of probation till that runs out"...

or whatever else one is convicted of..like "child p*on", spousal abuse, ****, etc, etc....

it's time we humiliate these jerks.....

oh but what..the ACLU WILL STEP IN and say..."no-no-no, you can't violate HIS civil rights"........

Some real dumbass's. ...
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED all those fails.

jackasses, every one of 'em, and the spectators too.!!!!!!

neither one has ANY BUSINESS owning let alone driving high torque, high horsepower cars/bikes.

this is where PROFESSIONAL drivers should be hired. (yes, they wreck too, but certainly not as often as dumbasses)

then too, many of these "races" were on public streets.

gotta love the 'stang that went across the highway divider and wrecked, and got arrested.

fools, every one of 'em...they all got what they deserved, and frankly, any spectator that got hurt too.>???

deserved it.

Actually though the joke is on the Florida cops with the guy that stole that sausage.
He was probably hungry enough to take that kind of risk,by attempting his escape to jump over a bridge.
For now he gets provided meals,while he spends time in the slammer.

Actually though the joke is on the Florida cops with the guy that stole that sausage.
He was probably hungry enough to take that kind of risk,by attempting his escape to jump over a bridge.
For now he gets provided meals,while he spends time in the slammer.
at the tax payers expense too....

Status
Not open for further replies.