From the stupid file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bizarre mugshot of woman with heavy facial tattoos and piercings who 'threatened to bomb a Virginia 7-Eleven by placing a 'device' on the store's counter

7kvfl1h.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

I was just thinking that thing below her lip.... a piercing.... looks like a pin for a hand grenade.... just pull the pin.... boom .... end of problem thing....:9529:
if you had an office and needed a receptionist, would you hire her..??

if i had an office, and needed a ladies room matron, i WOULD NOT HIRE HER.......

I don't recall ever seeing any Bats attending Baseball games.....less on this later.
- - -Baseball Bats and Rocks, gee what a not novel idea and so pointless. Garden variety Rocks or Special Amazon Order?
The students would be able to dismiss themselves from School simply by throwing a Rock or accelerated with a Wooden/Aluminum Bat, through a nearby window. - - No Bats were harmed in the non production of this scenario- -

-\-\-Coming to a school near you: Students on campus caught while possessing Rocks OR while carrying a Baseball Bat (or a Baseball adorned with a Bat [preferably stuffed]) without written authorization from some addlepated dunderhead school official-/-/-end of line

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.