XPO | Group of XPO workers, labor officials to gather in protest of company practices

Funny that you would say that. The flip side of that one would be for the XPO workers that want a union to move on to a union company. :shrug:

I'm complaining about all of it. The IBT has shown nothing but incompetence and indifference in dealing with YRC and ABF. What makes one think it will be any different anywhere else?

You don't know the first thing about me, who I am and where I've been and obviously you haven't been following this thread or you might know a little.

Who are you to tell me to go somewhere else? How 'bout if I just hang around where I am and fight to make it better?
Go ahead,but actions speak louder than words.

Funny that you would say that. The flip side of that one would be for the XPO workers that want a union to move on to a union company. :shrug:

I'm complaining about all of it. The IBT has shown nothing but incompetence and indifference in dealing with YRC and ABF. What makes one think it will be any different anywhere else?

You don't know the first thing about me, who I am and where I've been and obviously you haven't been following this thread or you might know a little.

Who are you to tell me to go somewhere else? How 'bout if I just hang around where I am and fight to make it better?
How about starting with your steward and local,You might make difference,If no one will listen to you a your local meeting,There's,always TDU.Thell take your money.

:grouphug:

Can't you just feel the love? Usually the Union guys are spewing hatred toward the nons.
:hilarious:
There's always a disgruntled guy who thinks he deserves more than every one else,but those guys do nothing.Never go to meetings picket leaflet or do much of anything for there brothers or the labor movement.

If I ran for Union Office, they would have me killed for trying to do the right thing for the members. Can't have that :::shit::: going on now, can we?
You have no balls,been there done that ,nobody ,clipped me yet .Not afraid of standing up for what I believe.Our country was founded by men who stood up against injustice and Tierney.Grow a pair maybe you might make a difference,If your not afraid.

You have no balls,been there done that ,nobody ,clipped me yet .Not afraid of standing up for what I believe.Our country was founded by men who stood up against injustice and Tierney.Grow a pair maybe you might make a difference,If your not afraid.
I had a pair.......but the other 77% of the boys didn't when they voted yes to concessions.

And there is always the selfish guy who doesn't care about anyone else that happens to be in a different pension fund.
I can't do anything about the central states fund I don't work or live in that area.As far as your co workers voting on cuts .The majority always rules.

I can't do anything about the central states fund I don't work or live in that area.As far as your co workers voting on cuts .The majority always rules.
Then I assume that you also accept the fact that only about 5% of the XPO employees want to go union. Remember......majority always rules.

How about starting with your steward and local,You might make difference,If no one will listen to you a your local meeting,There's,always TDU.Thell take your money.
My Steward is a piece of ::shit:: who's one and only concern is what is best for him, the Local is equally as good. Our B/A doesn't even know how to put a case together to argue a point and the company knows it. He won't even review a case with a grievant or gather information to use as evidence. Grievances two years old and still no movement on it, kind of late now, don't ya think?

And that's mighty thoughtful of you to offer up the TDU as a solution, your leaders would be proud of you.

My Steward is a piece of :::shit::: who's one and only concern is what is best for him, the Local is equally as good. Our B/A doesn't even know how to put a case together to argue a point and the company knows it. He won't even review a case with a grievant or gather information to use as evidence. Grievances two years old and still no movement on it, kind of late now, don't ya think?

And that's mighty thoughtful of you to offer up the TDU as a solution, your leaders would be proud of you.
Some people are Too Dumb to Understand

My Steward is a piece of :::shit::: who's one and only concern is what is best for him, the Local is equally as good. Our B/A doesn't even know how to put a case together to argue a point and the company knows it. He won't even review a case with a grievant or gather information to use as evidence. Grievances two years old and still no movement on it, kind of late now, don't ya think?

There always the NLRB, A 508 might change his mind,Good luck
I am confident that anyone who sees things differently than you or has had different experiences than you is too dumb. :guiness: Happy Memorial Weekend.
Remember don't drink and drive.

Not really. They'll get whatever the company wants them to have and the union will shove it down their throats packaged in with the rest of the sham they'll tout as a 'the richest contract in XPO history'. You make it sound like you're going to take a poll and get the men whatever the majority wants, it doesn't work that way.

They sell lies and call people stupid for not believing them. It's a really good recruitment strategy.